Chapter13

Maliah P.O.V

I was in the car with Devin on our way home .

We had just came back from my doctors appointment .

Turns out I'm okay and the baby's healthy .

Big surprise it's a girl . Devin & I haven't been thinking off names , but I was thinking of Cali or India.
We pulled up to the house and Devin let me out and claimed he had somewhere to go.

This was another/ afternoon I had to spend alone .
Wa
I igot in the house and turned the tv. I qorder .

I was scrolling down on my Instagram feed when someone dm'd me .

I clicked on the picture and almost died .

It was DEVIN KISSING SOME HOE what in the hell was that shit .

Does he want to get killed .

I looked more into the picture . The girl commented he's mine now .

I didn't even know who she was I clicked on her page and her name was Anikah .

I think I remember her from high school .

The girl had her locations on so I saw she they was at Club Ginger .

I turned off my tv and put my clothes back on I was about to whoop someone ass today .

I called my best friend KaMani. I woulda called Makayla but it was late and she was with the baby , but I'll tell her about it .

"Mani get ready wear something comfortable I'll be there in 16"

"k" she said hanging up.

I got in my car and went to KaMani's house . She was sitting outside on her deck waiting for me .

When she saw me pull up she got up .

She knew what I meant by wear something comfortable she had what I had on sweatpants and a tank top .

"Hey Liah" she said kissing my cheek then kissing my stomach

"Hey Mani , girl we going to the club look " I said showing her the picture the girl Anikah dm'd me

" that hoe she was messing with Jermaine , girl you have a baby inside of you , you don't need to be fighting "

" I know , but "

We pulled up I front of the club and waited in this long to enter .

When we finally got to the front we showed i.d and got in .

"Girl ,Girl there he go " mani said pointing to Devin and Anikah .

"Ard bet lets go "

We was walking and different boys was trying Dance with us and buy us drinks but we was only one mission .

Devin P.O.V

I was in the club dancing and grinding on the girl Anikah , when one of my homeboys tapped me and was like

"Ayo ain't that your girl over there ?"

I looked at the direction where he was pointing at .

I made eye contact with Maliah and was about to start running , but she caught up with me and was very fast for someone who was pregnant .

"So this is what you do when you not home huh?" She yelled mugging the hell outta me .

I glanced at Anikah and she was trying to slip away from the scene .

"Where do you think you going ?" Maliah friend  KaMani said .

"Babe I -"

"Save it Devin I'm done with this bull shit we are about to have a child you need to be a fucking man stop acting like a little ass boy don't come home tonight until you fix your shit " she said with tears rolling down her face

She called for KaMani who had a fist full of Anikah hair .

At this moment I knew I fucked up and had to do something to fix it .

Maliah P.O.V

The car ride home after I dropped Mani off I was on the phone with Makayla .

I was telling her everything and she already knew that hoe Anikah was messing with everyone .

I parked my car infront of the house and got in .

When I got in the house I made sure all the locks was on the front and back door so Devin couldn't come in .

My heart was really hurting Devin fucked up for the second time .

I don't know if my heart will forgive him , but right now my number one priority is my baby girl in my stomach .

I changed outta my clothes and put on some ball shorts and a baggy white t.

I went downstairs and turned on the tv and got some ice tea .

A knock was on the door I looked out the peek hole and it was Caleb here to get some things for Devin .

"Make it fast " I said opening the door and rolling my eyes .

I sat back on the couch rubbing my stomach .

"You cool " Caleb said coming downstairs .

" no " but I'll talk to you Makayla later I said giving him a hug and walking him to the door .

When he left I was really hungry ,
but I didn't want to go out .

It was 8:56 when a knock was at the door again .

Brandon was standing outside with a box of pizza ,Chinese food , and a pint of ice cream .

" come in come in "I said opening the door

"Nice place you got here " he said putting the food on the table

"Thanks I guess " I said getting the plates out of the kitchen

"So what's going on " he said very concerned .

I told him everything that went down tonight as I was stuffing my face with the food .

" thanks again for coming through with food " I said

"It's cool anytime you need to vent or anything I'm here , oh and congrats" he said looking at my baby bump

"Thanks " I said laughing while getting up to walk him out .

NEXT MORNING

I woke up early because my body was killing me and I had to pee .

I looked at my phone hoping I had a missed call or text from Devin .

I didn't , a part of me was hoping he would fix his behavior and come back to work it out then a part of me was like " fuck him he did you so wrong " .

I was having a lot of mixed emotions and especially mood swings .

I was just hurting so bad I wanted everything to be over with I just wanted to pop this baby out .

A/N

HEY GUYS PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME