Chapter4

It was the end of the day and I was tired. When I opened my locker I saw something interesting in it . I saw a teddy bear , roses , candy , and an envelope . It was so cute and it wasn't even Valentine's Day or anywhere near Valentine's Day .
I tooled everything out of my locker and examined it . I smiled at the beat and candy and roses . I put them in my bag , but had the envelope and roses in my hand . I opened up the envelope and it read .....

Dear Maliah ,

You are very special to me .I love you so much , and I hope you feel the same way . We've been spending a lot of time together and I just can't be friends with you .Maliah will you be my girlfriend ? You are a very important person and you deserve to be treated special .

FROM,
Your Pudd😘

When I got done reading the letter my eyes were filled with tears . I couldn't wait to go to Devin and tell him yes . I had fealings for him and it felt good to know he had fealings for me too .

I got my stuff and as soon as I turned around there was Devin with a nervous look on his face . I simply walked up to him and picked his head up and pressed my lips on his . He slowly kissed me back and his hand wrapped around my waist . It was so romantic. When we released we started to walk out of the school together . Everyone's eyes were glued to us and all I could do was smile at the fans .

Once we got in the car I took a picture of my gifts . I texted Makayla and Jahiyah and told them it was official. They replied with heart eyes and Makayla told me to FaceTime her when I got home. The rest of the ride home all we did was joke with eachother and talked about our day .

When I got home I made a sandwich for me and Devin before I called Makayla . My mother still wasn't home from her little vacation with her boyfriend , so I basically lived here alone . Devin spent the night most of the time , so I wasn't alone .

After I made Devin and I a sandwich I FaceTimed Makayla . When she answered she said hello dryly . I could tell she had been crying .

"what's wrong ?" I asked
"CALEB FUCKING UGLY ASS " she yelled
"Oh girl what happen now ?" I asked taking a bite from my sandwich
"He just irks me with his irritating ass , but uhhm this him now I'll hit you up later " she said smiling .
"Ard girl "

Once I hung up I went in my room with Devin . He was watching the football game and he was already done eating . I got in the bed and went on my laptop . I started typing up my essay , but I couldn't pay attention because Devin kept hollering . I just decided to put it away .

I was on my Instagram timeline just chilling until Devin irking ass once to get on top of me .

"stop Devin your heavy " I whined
"you mad bro ? " He said while flipping me over so I could be on top .
"Not at all bae " I said while winking .
"Good"
Then we started kissing . I closed my eyes when he bit down on my bottom lip

{DEVIN& Maliah in the pic}