After the fight

Victor held me tightly as he carried me to Dr. Green's office. I didn't think he was letting go, and I didn't mind. When he reached the office, he set me down. Mr. Blackbourne was already there. Kota gave him a run down of what happened while Dr. Green checked my injuries. Neither Victor nor Gabriel said a word. My side ached from his fist slamming into me. My face was sending pain through me and I fought the urge to cry out to Kota. "Are you positive nothing else hurts?" Kota asked for the fifteenth time. I swore to myself I wouldn't tell him about my side. It isn't bleeding so it probably isn't anything to worry about. Besides, Gabriel looks worse than I do, honestly. They should take care of him. Victor doesn't look too bad, and neither does Kota. But I think that maybe Gabriel is mad. He looks really mad at me. Kota shook me out of my thoughts, reminding me that I hadn't answered his question. I ignored the pain in my head as I answered, my shoulders shaking horribly as I took another ragged breath. "I'm fine, Ko-" My vision turned black and I fell backwards. "Sang!" The shouts and the footsteps rung in my ears as the world faded away. As I fell through the darkness, I reached for consciousness, but found it a step out of my grasp. But for a second, I thought I felt the warmth of Kota's arms, and a hint of - spice.