The escape

Yn pov

As we entered a small room Jack said take to rights and a left then go straight I have to do something quickly Winston went with him back into the vents.

As I was about to open the door Thomas came up to me and looked out of the door before we walked out. "So thomas what kind of maze were you in?" I asked him "it was all boys except Teresa, how long were you in the maze for and what kind of maze were you?" "Same as you all boys except me and Milly. We were in ours for three years" "wow me and Teresa were the last two up, the day after me came Teresa and the next day the helicopter"

Milly pov

Yn and Thomas were talking too much and Teresa was giving yn dirty looks. "Kolby" I said "yeah Milly, what's up" "can you carry me" "not just now I need a rest, ask one of the others" "ok" then I walked up to yn and told her how Kolby wasn't carrying me and I was tired. "Yn" I said in an almost whisper "yeah" "can you carry me" "sure" "also Teresa is giving you dirty looks because you are talking with Thomas" then I fell asleep.

Yn pov

I walked over to newt and asked if he was ok. "Yn" it was Teresa "yeah" I said "can I talk to you quickly" "sure, Kolby please take milly" that's when Gally said no gave her to me. So I did, I gave Milly to Gally and went to talk to Teresa. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked her "sorry for being rude when we first met but you guys aren't even that bad" "thanks I guess" "also Thomas broke up with me" she said almost in tears "why?" "He said it isn't the time for relationships, so I was thinking maybe you should break up with newt as well." She said without emotion. "Well I don't think so" and with that I just walked back over to newt I told him everything.

After ages of walking we eventually go to the exit of the building but the doors wouldn't open.

Thomas pov

I saw janson approaching and screamed for everyone to run for the door but the doors weren't opening so I picked up a gun and started shooting. "Your not getting through that door Thomas" is all he said. I felt as if I was letting everyone down. Just then the door opened it was Jack and Winston. Everyone left the room but the door started to shut before I got their so I just slid under the door whilst Jack smashed up the key pad.

"Let's go I shouted!" "Does anyone have spare sheets to cover our heads?" Minho asked "yeah right here everyone take one" "thanks ynn" everyone but me and Teresa said as we didn't take one. "Here, we might have not been at the start together but we will all finish it together, ok?" Yn said as she gave me and Teresa one to share. "Gally can you wrap Milly in this for me whilest I try find some stuff" yn asked.

About ten minutes later yn came back with a bag for everyone that had food, water,  lean clothes and a light each. "Is everyone ready" I heard yeahs from everyone but Milly so I looked at her and she was sleeping. "Ok let's go!" I shouted. When I looked at Milly I couldn't help but smile she looked just like yn when we were that age.

_____________________________________________

Director- Action!
Minho- Does anyone have spare sheets to cover our heads?
Yn- yes but I am not sharing
Teresa- see she looks nice but she is pure evil
Yn- you think I look nice
Teresa- shut up
Director-cut!!
*Teresa and yn hug*
Thomas- you guys are ment to hate each other
Newt- tommy, just leave them
Teresa- yeah listen to your best mate
Yn- your your boyfriend because I left him for Teresa
Newt- I was not aware of this
Thomas- neither was I
Gally & Minho- I was
Director- do that scene again instead of talking please
_____________________________________________