Chapter 2: Mi Muñeca

Amelia Joan

"Thanks, doc."

I smiled at the resident doctor when I handed him the cup of Lugaw I made. Kasalukuyan akong nandito sa surgical gallery at namimigay ng lugaw na favorite ng lahat dito sa surgical unit. I started bringing it in my first year here as an Attending and it became a hit, so everytime na kaya kong magluto, I cook it and bring it here in separate containers. Everyone is starting to walk out of the gallery since Ciervo is already closing the patient.

I glanced at him for a moment. I tuned out the opened abdominal area and smiled at him when our gaze met. Despite the surgical mask and cap, I could see na magkasalubong ang kanyang mga kilay, his blue eyes settled on the big tote bag that hung by my shoulders, like he was curious what was inside.

I gave him a flying kiss and turned away and continued giving the resident doctors, med students, and even nurses the food as they walked out. Nang maibigay ko na ang huling cup sa huling tao dito sa gallery ay saka ko naman naramdaman ang presensya niya. When I turned towards the entrance, Ciervo dressed in deep blue scrubs stood in the hallway. His tattooed forearms crossed on his massive chest.

Gosh, lahat na lang ata sa lalaking ito ay malaki. His height, his muscles, his frame, well, I am still not sure about the crotch area.

"I didn't know you started feeding programs for residents." Malamig niyang sabi.

I ignored it and pulled the last cup of lugaw from my tote bag, which I made specifically for him. I held it in front of him with a big smile on my face.

"Are you giving some to your other boyfriends?"

"Yeah, but I didn't make them a special one with a heart." I gestured to the lid on the food cup with a heart drawn by me. "Ikaw kasi ang favorite ko na jowa e." Kinindatan ko siya.

He glared at me.

"Is Galvez part of your boyfriend list?" Tukoy niya sa huling resident doctor na lumabas sa gallery kanina.

"Why do you care? Ang mahalaga kasama ka sa listahan."

His jaw ticked. He accepted the bowl and the plastic spoon.

"What is this?" He looked at what's in his hands.

"Lugaw." Sagot ko. "When I was a brokie, this made me survive."

Kumunot naman ang noo niya.

"Brokie?"

"Sorry, I forgot na fossil ka na pala. I was a broke med student so lugaw was my go to every time I was hungry."

"Lugaw?"

"Esto es lugaw. Nakalimutan kong Spaniard ka pala."

"You know I can understand you perfectly. I just didn't know what kind of dish this is."

I giggled.

"Whatever. Just try it."

His Adam's apple bobbed before he scooped some and pushed the spoon between his red and plump lips.

"Masarap no?" Ngisi ko. "Mas masarap ako. Can you imagine me cooking with only an apron on?"

"De Sario." Halos umusok ang matangos niyang ilong.

"Everything hanging out for your eyes to see—"

"I don't like you like that. You are not my type."

I nodded.

"Hm, okay. Just make sure you don't eat your words."

"I won't." Sagot niya habang nakatingin sa akin.

"But you might eat me."

"De Sario."

I giggled loudly.

"Can you stop calling me by my last name and just say, Amelia. It wouldn't kill you, you know."

His jaw clenched like suddenly his mood shifted.

"No."

"Okay, then don't call me by my name."

"I don't like this." He gave me back the cup. "And I don't like you."

"Okay?" I replied like I'm supposed to be bothered by what he said.

Napatitig siya sa akin.

"You don't care?" Angil niya.

I laughed at his face.

"Do you want me to beg you to like me?" I continued to laugh at him.

His cheeks reddened.

"Oh, gosh, You're funny." I deadpanned and took the spoon he used from the cup and used it to eat what he left.

Somehow, his eyes glinted like he was pleased that I was using his spoon.

"You're a plaything to me, Ciervo. If you don't like my food, I am pretty sure a lot of boys will enjoy eating it instead." I smiled.

Nagdilim ang mukha niya.

"And they will say my name in the process." I winked at him.

I was abou to walk out when he grabbed me by my elbow and dragged me down until I was forced to straddle and sit on his lap.

My heart thudded and my cheeks reddened. There is no surgery until about an hour later, so the gallery should be empty until then, but still, my heart wouldn't stop palpitating. My body temperature is rapidly rising.

Should be a tell-tale symptoms of arousal.

"C-Ciervo." I gasped as I felt his huge hands searing my waists through my scrubs.

His piercing blue eyes were still cold and completely fixed on me.

"Feed me." Utos niya.

"Y-You just said you don't like it." I stuttered again. Oh, gosh, what is happening?

"I said, Feed. Me."

With shaky hands, I brought the spoon to his lips. Halos mabitawan ko iyon nang idiin niya ako sa crotch niya.

Hala be, confirmed. Malaki rin siya roon! It was like he shovelled a fúcking water bottle in his pants.

"And you try to give other boys your food and you won't like what will happen to them."

I am pretty sure he's not talking about the food in my hand.

"And next time you piss me off, you will feed me while you sit on my cóck. Do you hear me, Amelia?" His tone was accented when he said my name and gosh, that was the sexiest thing I have heard in my life.

My clît throbbed. Oh, god.

"Y-Yes."

A rare smile appeared on his very kissable lips.

"Where is the brave, flirty girl now, hm, mi muñeca?" He asked mockingly, his hand staying on my waists.

I didn't expect him to actually flirt back and now that he did, I don't think I can recover.

"And oh, don't feel special, you're a plaything to me." He smugly used my own line on me, which I didn't like at all.

***

gusto ko rin ng sexy spaniard doc.
all i have are old and mean 💔💔💔💔 HAHAHAHA eme!

see u next update! 💛