Chapter 8: @docjosa

Marc Alvaro

I was standing by the ER's Nurses' station and looking at the Nurse she was posing with on that 'story'.  He was currently speaking to a patient in one of the wards while I observed him. Kevin can never compare to me, he is at least five-foot-seven on a good day, while I am over six-foot-five. I am certain that De Sario likes her men tall.

De Sario likes my hair and tattoos, this dude doesn't have any ink and has a receding hairline. He won't stand a chance.

"Dr. Ciervo!" Bati niya nang naglakad siya patungo dito sa Nurses' station. "Alam niyo po ba kung sino ang on-call anesthesiologist ngayon?"

I'm sure it's not her, it's her day off today.

"It's the other one except De Sario." I coldly replied. I don't really bother learning another anesthesiologist's name. All I need is the smart and loud one in sparkly Danskos and baby pink scrubs.

"Oh, right. Off pala ni Doc Jo ngayon." Napakamot siya sa kanyang batok.

Nagsalubong naman ang mga kilay ko.

"Doc Jo?"

Napalunok siya.

"You don't call her that, it is Dr. De Sario."

"P-Pero 'yun po ang tawag sa kanya ng mga Nurse—"

"----It is Dr. De Sario to you. No nicknames."

Napalunok siya ulit.

"O-Okay."

"You have a crush on her?" I asked slowly as I glared at him. I then stepped forward and casted a shadow on this itty bitty boy.

"Y-Ye—No. Everybody who she messes with has a crush on her."

My jaw clenched.

"I need names on a paper of anyone she likes 'messing' with."

"Why? Hindi naman po kayo ah."

I didn't answer and just stared him down.

"A-Ang sabi ko nga po magsusulat na."

I snatched the paper from him and pocketed the paper before I started heading to the flight of stairs so I could walk to the surgical unit. When I reached the fourth floor, I stopped and looked around. When I didn't see anyone coming anytime soon, I pulled out my phone and saw where I left off setting up the stupid colorful camera app.

I stopped at the part where I needed to set-up the name, I couldn't think of anything, so I walked around and found myself in the ER threatening Kevin. I didn't have the app before and I only downloaded it to see what docjosa is up to. That's what her username was when she showed me a picture of her and that Nurse Kev.

I'm only curious what mi muñeca is up to. Nothing more.

Maybe I can use the words she calls me; Physician and Firefighter.

Phirefighter00.

And finally, I looked at her account.

She doesn't have a bio. She has at least five thousand followers and only has a couple of posts. She has one with the whole surgical nursing unit, in medical missions, a picture of the sky, with the folks that look like her parents and a brother.

I didn't realize that I accidentally clicked on two of her posts which gave the post a 'heart', I clicked it back and went through more of her posts.

I stopped at a post where she was at the beach, the location says Ypao, Guam. It was a horizontal shot so I had to flip my phone and oh, dios.

Nakatayo siya sa gitna ng asul na tubig na umabot lamang hanggang sa kanyang mga hita ang lalim non. The sun gleamed on her then tan skin, her hair wet and slicked back. Those eyes alluringly looking at the camera.

I groaned as I fixed my eyes on her two-fúcking-piece swimsuit.

The small clothing did not hide her curves that my mouth is watering for.

Goddåmn. The woman that she is.

Every part of her in the picture is fúcking magnificent and just plain perfect. Her breasts are almost spilling out of her freaking top.  Her stomach looked soft, thighs thick, and that peachy åss. Why the fúck is this posted for everyone to see?

My finger moved to scroll and I saw another post, it looked like her beach-themed photoshoot when she graduated medical school, since she was wearing a graduation gown and heels. Here I was thinking that it would be a normal one, but when I saw the picture next to it, my cóck twitched in desperation.

oh mi maldito dios. Her graduation gown is open and she was wearing nothing but another red, sexy two piece underneath. She was posing in the sand, biting her finger as she seductively looked at the camera.

Sexy, gorgeous, and a fúcking gifted doctor.

Oh, Dios mío.

Napahimas ako sa noo ko. I had to sigh heavily. My balls ached and that carnal need to own her run in my veins.

I was staring at it for so long that I didn't realise I touched it. 

I need an ice cold shower tonight.

I forced myself to pocket my phone and completely head to the surgical unit. When I got there, I walked to the Nurses' station hoping that her twin was there. I fought a smile of victory when I saw Nurse Pauline sitting in front of the computers.

"Nurse Pauline."

She slowly looked up from her screen.

"....Yes?" Her tone trailing like she's weirded out that I approached her. She then looked at her clipboard beside her keyboard, which contained her patient list for the day.

"We don't have a patient together except Violet." She said.

I nodded.

"I'm not here regarding a patient. I am certain you take good care of them." I replied.

"...Okay?" She asked, still looking confused.

"I have a question."

She nodded.

"You have Instagram, right?"

"Yeah, like any normal person does."

"Hypothetically, If I screenshot a post or a 'story', does that notify the account owner?"

She stared at me for a few seconds before she replied, "No."

Hell, yeah.

"Uhm, am I hallucinating or are you really smiling?"

I quickly wiped it away and said, "Thank you."

"Why did you ask me that anyway?" Kunot noo niyang tanong.

Napakamot ako sa aking batok sandali.

"I-I saw this post about a medical terms thing. I thought it would be nice to s-save it, you know."

"Hm, medical terms? Aren't you supposed to know that already?" Lukot na mukhang tanong niya.

Shît.

"Well, there are terms that we don't usually use in the hospital, it would be nice to have a copy of it just in case."

"Sure ka na hindi ka nangs-stalk, doc?"

Napalunok ako.

"No. Why would I?" Iyon na lamang ang sagot ko bago ako dumeretso sa on-call room ko. I sat on my bed and turned on my phone again. I couldn't stop my impulse and like a fiend, I started taking screenshots of De Sario's pictures. Every. Single. One.