Homework

In honor of shark fest—or my own whims—it's a new kiribaku fic 🧡❤️
——————

The sun sat high in the bright blue expanse of the sky, few fluffy clouds cluttering the blue, riding the slow breeze across the landscape. Students scattered UA's campus, traveling in small clusters back to their dorms as the day came to a close. The air was warm, though not yet hot, and the trees swayed gently, showing off their new clusters of bright young leaves.

The breeze brushed against the trees, ruffling blond spikes as it passed by Katsuki Bakugo, who didn't stop to wait for his friends scrambling behind as they chased one of Mina's papers that'd been snatched by the same gust of wind.

"Hey! Wait up!" The familiar voice of his friend, Eijiro Kirishima, called out, jogging footsteps approaching Bakugo's side, slowing to match his steady pace.

Behind them, the group finally managed to catch Mina's paper and continued on just a few paces behind. Noticing the triumph, Kirishima couldn't help a slight laugh, feeling his friend's eyes roll at him.

"Oh c'mon that was kind of funny." Kirishima softly elbowed him, smiling brightly.

"They're such idiots." Scoffing, Bakugo stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm just glad they're far enough behind that they won't bother me."

"Rude." The redhead laughed, nearly fumbling his own books but managing to save them just in time, eyes widening in remembrance when he spotted a bright yellow sticky on the cover. "Oh, hey, so, I'm not really getting the math stuff—"

"You want help?" the blond cut him off, feigning annoyance, despite having already done the homework and having nothing better to do.

"Yes, please." His hands joined in a thankful prayer as another stronger breeze rushed through the air, collapsing one of his carefully styled hair spikes.

It'd been their arrangement for a few months now—Bakugo helped with tutoring and Kirishima kept his grades up to a suitable standard— and honestly, they'd both been enjoying it, (despite what the blond might say).

"Thanks Kat!" Kirishima beamed, slinging his arm around Bakugo's shoulders, ceaselessly chattering about nonsense as they walked.

Backpacks and shoes were strewn about the doorway when they entered the dorms, people in a similar fashion, finally relaxing after a long day. Ties hung loosely or untied, blazers discarded, shirts unbuttoned to a comfortable length and slippers walking all around.

"My dorm?" Bakugo suggested, kicking off his shoes at the door beside everyone else's.

"Alright." Snagging two granola bars from the kitchen counter Kirishima tossed one to his friend as they headed upstairs.

Bakugo's dorm was tidy as usual, the bed made, without a stray item in sight unless it was meant to be. Kirishima flopped down on a beanbag in the corner, letting out a relaxed sigh and simply reclining for a moment while his friend changed into a more comfortable set of clothes.

"So, shitty-hair, math-stuff'?" Katsuki asked tugging his t-shirt on as he took a seat in the desk chair beside Kirishima.

"Mostly just triangle stuff."

"Right. Very specific." Rolling his eyes, he leaned the chair back comfortably, his figure interrupting the waterfall of golden sunbeams pouring in. He held out a hand expectantly,"Paper?"