Zack is confused!

The rest of the ride is silent. The pull up and everyone walks in. Edwardo and Porter grab their bags and they take off home. Max goes to the kitchen with Jackson to start making lunch. Grayson joins them and then they hear Zack yelling at Sam and Caleb. Jackson walks Max outside, and they sit down on the steps.

(M) What happened?

(J) Baby, I do not know. Sam was in a bad mood, and they got into a fight. 

(M) Ok, we go back inside and help cook. Can you carry me to the top of the stairs?

(J) Yes, just listen. Do not try to stop the spankings. They both deserve one. 

(M) Ok.

Jackson takes Max upstairs, and he is listening to Zack, Caleb, and Sam talk in Zack's room. 

(Z) Ok, do you two want to calmly tell me what is going on?

(C) I have no clue. I was just trying to be a brother and be supportive. Then he snapped on me. 

(Z) Sam, what is going on?

(S) I tried to spend all day with Max today. He barely spoke to me and it hurt my feelings. He spoke to Caleb. He spoke to Edwardo and Porter. What am I doing wrong? He said he forgave me and he hasn't. 

(C) He does forgive you and he did not speak to me today. Every time I asked him a question he mumbled stuff. He was in his own world today. Edwardo and Porter were close because of the clothes. They kept nudging him to move to the next exhibit and they stopped him from standing in one place to long. I barely got Max to talk to me. I asked if he was in pain. He said no but I can tell he was not all the way honest. He was making a face at the end. 

(Z) Sam why did you not pull one of us aside and ask?

(S) My feelings got hurt. 

(Z) Why?

(S) I just feel like he does not forgive me. 

(Z) I am going to spank both of you tonight. You both go bare and with the paddle. Three swats each. Caleb, you punched Sam and Sam you punched Max. If it happens again, I will do ten swats. None of us did anything to you today Sam. Max was in his own world. The older brothers could tell. He did not speak to us either. This is the first time he has gotten to get out of the house and be himself. You are so wrapped up in helping him you do not realize he may want a moment alone. 

(S) We are not separating rooms. 

(Z) That is up to Caleb. 

(C) You have to apologize to Porter, Edwardo, and Max and I will stay. 

(S) I am breaking up with Porter. 

(Z) Why is that?

(S) I want too. 

(Z) Caleb how about you go downstairs and let us talk. We will do the spankings after dinner. 

(C) Yes sir. 

Max shifts to Grayson's room and watches Caleb go downstairs. Jackson distracts him and Max goes back to listening. 

(Z) Ok spit it out now. 

(S) He took Caleb's side over mine in the car. I am his boyfriend. 

(Z) I understand that but you were very rude to Caleb. He just said you seemed a little sad. He was defending his twin brother and you acted like a different person today. 

(S) I don't know why. 

(Z) I think you do. Do you want to explain the real reason?

(S) That is the real reason. I thought Max is mad at me still. I have been trying to help and spend time with him. He never asks to spend time with me. Then Porter took Caleb's side and not mine.