A difficult talk!

Grayson leaves the room and comes back in. He has Max some clean clothes. He takes them and sits them on the counter in the bathroom. He grabs himself some clothes and he places them on the counter. He walks back in and helps Max up and they walk in the bathroom. He already has the gauze and tape and ointment. He smiles at Max and Max smiles at him. They will speak. Max(M), and Grayson(G).

(M) Are you ok?

(G) I am fine. We will do medicine downstairs after the spankings. 

(M) Who is in trouble?

(G) Jackson and I are in trouble. We treated Caleb bad today. He just wanted to be home with you and we made him go. 

(M) Why were yall so mean?

(G) We all wanted to get you a gift too. He got his first and then tried rushing us. We needed time. 

(M) I understand. 

(G) Let's talk about the awkward part. 

(M) Ok. 

(G) I am going to take my clothes off and then we will take yours off. We will step in and then I will adjust the temperature. I have a small bench too. It is not as big as Zack's. I will help you. We will start on backstairs and feet and legs. We will then move on from there. How does that sound?

(M) I am ok with that. 

(G) Good. 

Grayson takes his clothes off. He then helps Max takes his clothes off. They get in the shower and Grayson turns the water on. He feels someone hug him from behind and he is surprised. He turns around and looks at his brother. They sit on the bench. 

(G) What's wrong?

(M) I am just glad you cared enough to help me. I am sorry I disappointed you. I will try and be better. I can try and like girls and be normal. I just want to be your brother again. 

This makes Grayson tear up and he hugs Max. He rubs his hand up and down his back. Max is crying now. 

(G) I am proud of who you are. You are smart, kind, and protective. You love your family, and we love you too. We did mess up. I messed up the most. I should have taken your side, and I didn't. That is going to change though. I will make this up to you. 

(M) I know. 

(G) How does the water feel?

Max stands up and nods. Grayson stands up and starts with his bottom with a separate wash rag. He gets the gauze and tape off and throws in in the trash can. He used the warm wet washcloth and gently cleans the area. Max yelps a little and Grayson apologizes and rubs his back with his other hand. He finishes up and throws that washrag in the hamper. He grabs another one and soaps it up. He washes Max's feet and legs and the lower back of his body. He rinses it off and tell Max to turn around. Max is again hesitant. 

(G) I need you to turn around baby boy. 

(M) Hold on please. 

Grayson stands up and turns Max around. He smiles at him. Max smiles. They don't break eye contact. 

(G) Max, look down. 

Max looks down. Grayson is fully erect, and he is bigger than Max. Max smiles and Grayson looks down. Max is impressive. He looks back at Max and smiles. 

(G) It happens to everyone. I have to wash you though. I promise I will make it easy and fast. 

(M) Thank you. 

Grayson washes everything and he moves back up. He helps Max wash his upper body and his hair. He finishes Max up and sits him on the bench. Max watches him shower and he is almost done when Grayson speaks.