They missed someone!

The morning has arrived, and Tanner, Porter, and Max have woken up and taken a shower. They have eaten breakfast and gotten dressed. They brought the cheesecake for Caleb and they walk out and climb in Porter's truck. Tanner decided to ride in back with Max this morning. They are driving around and listening to music. They pull up at the school and none of the other brothers are there. They all take off inside and go to the lunchroom. They are going to sit and wait. The other brothers pull up shortly behind them and make their way inside. They are checking all the bathrooms, classrooms, the gym, and then they finally hit the lunchroom. They see Max talking to his friends and they rush across the room. 

Porter sees them first and Max has his back to the door. Tanner is sitting by Max, and he is talking with them. Sam is the first one to reach them and he grabs Max first. He hugs him from behind and wraps his arms around him. Zack is next and he kisses Max on the forehead.  Caleb, Jackson, and Grayson go next. They have already eaten breakfast, and they are all there early. Grayson lifts Max up, and they all walk to Jackson's room. Porter and Tanner are right behind them, and they are all talking as they walk to the classroom. Some of the other students see it and smile. They are confused on why the older brothers are acting like this but they will ask as the day goes on. 

They make it to the classroom and Jackson unlocks it. They sit Max down in the chair, and everyone tries to talk at once. Zack shuts everyone up and they all talk. 

(Z) He can't hear us all at once. 

(G) How was your night?

(S) How are you feeling this morning?

(C) Did you take the morning medicine yet?

(M) I am ok, it was great, and not yet. 

(J) Are you ok this morning?

(M) No, I am starting to hurt. 

(G) Sorry, I should have been a little bit easier, but we were so excited to see you. 

(M) It's ok. 

(P) I have some medicine left in the bottle you gave us. It is in my locker. Let me go grab it. 

(J) You can just bring it with you to class. I have some in my classroom safe. I always make sure I have medicine for my sweet little man. 

(Z) Thank you. 

(M) Thank you, Jackson. 

(J) You're welcome, buddy let me go grab it. 

(P) Thank you for letting Max stay last night. 

(T) We had a lot of fun. 

(Z) I am glad you enjoyed it. We can't wait for you three to come over this weekend. 

(P) Us either. 

(C) Tanner how did yall sleep?

(T) We slept well. 

(G) Porter did Max wake up any?

(P) He woke up once hurting a little. I gave him the dose of medicine. 

(Z) Did he try to wake you up and ask for it?

(M) No.

(Z) Max baby, we had a deal. 

(M) I know but I did not want to wake either one of them up. I knew we had class today and they don't have medicine that makes you go right back to sleep. 

(G) How long did you lay there before Porter woke up? 

(P) Less than five minutes. I felt him move the first time. He was trying to reposition. I thought he was ok. Then when I felt him move the second time, I said his name and we spoke.