The Monster and the Superhero - [PT2]

Hawkins, Indiana - Driving to Hawkins High School
third person pov

Steve drove down the street. Y/n was in the front and Dustin and Max were in the back.

"Dustin? It's Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin!" The heard from the radio beside Dustin.

"Lucas?" Y/n asked and turned to look behind her. Steve looked at Dustin from the rear view mirror.

Dustin picked up the radio and spoke into it, "Lucas? Where the hell have you been?"

"Just listen," Lucas spoke. "Are you guys looking for Eddie?"

"Yeah, and we found him, no thanks to you," Dustin responded.

"You found him?"

"He's at a boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry, he's safe."

"You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?" Lucas asked.

"That's bullshit," Dustin defended. "Eddie tried to save Chrissy."

"Then why do all the cops say he did it?"

Max snatched the walkie from Dustin and spoke, "Lucas, you're so behind it's ridiculous, okay? Just meet us at the school. We'll explain later."

"I-I can't. I think some real bad shit's about to go down."

"What are you talking about? What bad shit?" Max asked.

They didn't get a response to Max called for the boy, "Lucas? Lucas?"

★★★

The group was walking in the school halls and they heard Robin on the walkie, "Dustin, do you copy?"

"Yeah, I copy."

"So, Nancy's a genius. Vecna's first victims date back all the way to 1959. Her shot in the dark was a bull's-eye."

"Okay, that's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now."

The teens continued to walk down the hallway as Dustin told Robin and Nancy about what they were doing.

Max unlocked the room to Ms. Kelley's office. The other three followed behind and looked around the room when they entered.

"It's like a mini-Watergate or something," Dustin said.

Max opened a file cabinet and began to look through the files on Ms. Kelley's students. Dustin watched and looked at the files and noticed Y/n's name, "Y/n, you see Ms. Kelley too?"

"You didn't know?" Y/n asked.

"No, you never told me," Dustin replied.

"I did tell you. I told you, Mike, and Lucas. Nobody pays attention to me because all you talk about is Hellfire."

"Holy shit. Chrissy's not the only one who sees Ms. Kelley. Fred has a file too," Max said.

★★★

Max was sat down at Ms. Kelley's desk. She read through Chrissy's file. It listed headaches, difficulty sleeping, nightmares, everything Max and Y/n had been experiencing.

"Can I see Fred's file?" Max questioned. Steve handed her the file and she opened it. The same thing as Chrissy. The redhead seemed shaken up.

"Max, what is it?" Dustin asked but she didn't respond. "Max!"

Y/n heard a clock chime echoing through the hallway. She turned to look at the door and heard a growl that sounded like her name. Her heart began to race.

"Did you guys hear that?" Y/n turned back but suddenly Dustin, Max, and Steve were gone.

"Steve? Steve! Come on guys this isn't funny."

"Y/n." The girl heard again. A clock chime again. And ticking.

Y/n slowly walked to the door, and with shaky hands she opened it. She walked down the hallway and the ticking sound was progressively getting louder. "Steve!"

She heard another chime and looked to the left. There was a clock. It seemed like it had been shoved into the wall. When she tried to move it with her powers, it didn't work.

"Steve!" She called out again. Y/n walked closer to the clock.

It chimed again. She examined it.

"Y/n."

a.d speaks♡︎

a short chapter cause i love you🥰