🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 3

After that night we had he's been all cuddly with me. I really got him pussy whipped 😂.

I got up and fell. "Shit.." I groaned getting up.   He's not getting shit from me for text few weeks. But anyway I gotta keep up with my studies. "Bring me my computer and books!" I yelled out.

He gave them to me and kissed me.

❸ 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I'm still tryna work and catch up with the assignments I missed. I pulled my glasses up and my fingers were tapping like crazy. "Are you hungry lil nerd?" He asked concerned about me not eating.

"No i will eat later. I have like.. (counts fingers) 1.5 more hours." I say looking stressed. This was so much work at 𝟏 time. "Ma you gotta eat you can't just be starving yourself like that" he grabbed a water bottle and passed it to me. "But I'm not thirsty-" he cut me off.

"Yn.." he cut me of so I smacked my teeth and drunk some water then went back to work. By the I'm time I was finished it was dark outside. I swear it was just 3 something pm..

I yawned. Darrian had already gotten in the shower and I was too tired to finish working. I decided to join him to take a shower. "Hey kbae" I say softly while touching his curly hair.

"Hey ma you finally done working?" I nodded my head. I teased him a bit by bending over he grabbed my ass and rubbed his foreskin on me giving fake back shots. "Stop lil boy!"

He raised his head down to give me a kiss. I washed my self off and got out.

❶⓿ mins later

I was reading my book when Darrian came in. "Aye yn you tryna go to the chill with me dd, Notti, Mya, and K'Asia (like K and Asia) "yeah let me get ready." I say getting and going to my closet.

We was both finished and i had so much energy

We went into dd's house and were playing games. Then Kaisa had the bright idea to do truth or drink. Me being the innocent one I tried backing out, but they somehow got me to do it.

We told people to dm us questions do we could go live and play the game.

"Ok 30,000 people are here so let's start." Notti stated. "How did Yn and Ddot meet?" Notti reads. "We had to do a project together and us being together most of the time for

the project we began friends and then he said he like me and I liked him too." I say blushing while Ddot had his head in my neck. "Aww" Mya cooes. "I'm gonna get the liquor" Darrian say while dd follows him.

"For this game I hope yall don't have any freaky ass questions. And I don't drink so.." I say. I really don't like to drink because every time I do I don't be feeling like myself.

The boys came back with some Hennessy and patron bottles and was scared. "Can you see without your glasses? Yeah I can but it's kinda blurry" I giggle. Notti passes me and Mya a red cup.