🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 7

SugarHill Luxury Apartments
Y/n's pov
9:30pm

"Yeah girl you know dd let me ride his Mercedes Benz and I almost crashed.." Mya and I started laughing. "We should go to the club!" I say making her clear her throat.

"Fuck no! Dd gone say no and you already know Darrian definitely ain't gonna say yeah!" She says sounded worried. "Girl we only live once plus you can't say no!" She smacked her teeth. "You always get me into some mess chile.." she said making me laugh.

I was letting my speaker play as I bathe in the scorching hot shower when I heard my phone ring. I reached over and saw that it said '𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀👅😫💦' "yes papi?" I say. "Hey bae Im just letting you know that I'm 5 minutes away" I nod and say "ok drive safe!" And he hangs up.

1hr later he sleep and this gives me time to get ready.

Mya outfit
|
\ /

Mya outfit      |    \  /

Her hair

Y/n'outfit

Y/n'outfit

Her hair

I tippy toes down stairs and quickly went into the elevator to buzz Mya in

I tippy toes down stairs and quickly went into the elevator to buzz Mya in. I walked to her black g-wagon and she sped off to the club. "Girl I feel so bad for what I'm putting both of our fat ma's in. I'm lowkey doing it on purpose cuz they just got home from tour today and mad dick the best." I say and we laugh while listening to Sexyredd.

We arrived to the club and it smelled so good they had hookah sections, bars, a stage, and a dance floor. I was smoking the hookah and slapping Mya ass while she was twerking. Some random ass girl took a video and I guess posted it..

But we ain't really think to much of it so we were just smoking and drinking i was so high and drunk I didn't even recognize where I was anymore. The club lights turned on so we looked around and saw dd and Ddot looking right at us. We looked at eachother and ran.

Eventually they caught up to us and we said our goodbyes.

-"why did you go to the club without telling me?" He said grabbing my neck. "I-I was tryna have fun and you know you would say no.." I say. "But how did you.." I say and he shoves the phone in my face of me slapping Mya's ass and smoking. It also had the location. "Damn!" I say lowly.

"Wait til we get home" he said while going faster on the road. We arrived to our house and as soon as we got home I thought I knew what to do but I was wrong. "No get on your knees" he said and I did. I pulled his pants down and his huge shaft popped out.

I spit on his dick and started massaging it until it got hard. I stuck the whole thing in my mouth and massaged his balls. He automatically started nutting in my mouth and I pulled it out of my mouth so he could nut the rest on my face.

He then stuck it back in and started face fucking me. "Fuck!" He moaned. I tightened my throat as tight as I could and he held my head there for 1 minute and started busting a huge load of nut. His nut tastes so fucking good especially for a nigga who smokes blunts for breakfast.

His tip became red after nutting numerous times so he laid me down. "You remember before I took yo virginity and I said if you let me I would eat your ass until you cry?" I nodded. (Y'all pray for her ) he started eating me and wouldn't stop until 15 minutes later when I was shaking. "Fuck stop!" I moaned.

He turned me over into back shots and ate my ass for about 30 minutes. "Mhm!" I grabbed his twists and made him go deeper. "Yes! Mhm just like that daddy! Fuck" I moaned. He slapped my ass cheek and spread my ass more. "It's too much!!" My legs began to give in. I was gripping the sheets so hard.

I shed tear and then another and then I started crying. "Stop!!" I whimpered. He finally stopped and looked at me. He started laughing at me and how my legs were shaking so much and how red my private parts were. "I'm tryna fuck" he said picking me up and sticking his long dick in me.

"Mhm I fucking love you Darrian!" I moan out. He started air fucking me and my eyes started rolling to the back of my head. "Tight ass pussy.." he moaned trying to go deeper. "Nooo!! I can't take it you're too big!" I whined and he still went deeper but faster. I started cumming "I'm cumming.." I say and bring my body weight on him.

He was rubbing my clit and hitting my g spot and all of it was too much for me to handle. So I started squirting "mhm!" I moan and he starts slapping my clit making me squirt more. "Fuckkk!"  He went into the shower with me and I dropped the soap. "Damn!" I drag. He started fucking me more.

He stuck 2 fingers in my mouth and started whispering freaky shit like "I just wanna fuck yiu until my dick gets coated in that sweet ass pussy" or "best pussy in the world" making me start cumming. It was just clapping and something inside me made me clench around him as tight as my muscles could.

"I'm nutting" he nutted deep inside me and wanted to pull out but I started fucking him back. It was water splashing everywhere and I was a moaning mess. "Slow down!!" I whimpered before he stopped and I came. "You gone go to the club without my permission again?" He asked . "No!" I say

I hope yall like this, I really appreciate yall reading my book💋

993 words