🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 10

I'm grocery shopping with Darrian when we see his ex Lori. We ignore her until she walks in front of us. "So you gone forget about me after you got me pregnant a few months ago when you were on tour?" She pulls her shirt up showing a belly that's bigger than mines.

I stay calm to cover up my real feelings. I wanted to cry but I had to be strong. "That's not my baby!" He yells but only for us to hear. I just walk away from the situation calm and order an Uber. I knew I should not have trusted him. Just a few days ago he promised not to hurt me and he's doing the opposite.

"Wait y/n! Thats not my baby!" He yelled at me but ion give a fuck I'm not on that 'I forgive you' shit. I just got in the Uber and cried silently.

Once I made it home I packed all my stuff. My clothes, shoes, my jewelry that I BOUGHT, my passport and the 100,000 dollars I've saved up from middle school. I packed it all in my big suit case. Hot tears left my eyes as I walked to the trunk of my 2024 Lexus IS truck.

I sent him my last message

"You said you had me and that you'd never cheat on me and you did the opposite. We have been together from high school and you chose to mess our relationship up. I have been nothing but loyal, and even when I was thinking about killing myself I still made sure you were good. I hope you the best in life I'm done.🙂"

My Mann💋😘:
Fuck you mean you done? You mine forever. I WILL find you
I'm not playing where tf you at?
That's not my baby!
Please I need you
You got my baby and I love you
Please come back
You're mine
I hope you know that
My heart please I love you and you know that
𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅..

🅓🅓🅞🅣'🅢 🅟🅞🅥:
That ugly treesh made me lose my girlfriend. " I want a dna test" I say and she looks disappointed. "This yo baby you nutted in me!" She says tugging on my arm. "I used a condom I would never have a baby with yo ass! It was only because y/n  made me mad! In fact I put 2 condoms on!" I say making her break down and cry.

"But I 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" She said softly. "But I don't! You fucked on the whole gang you a thot! With that salami cheese smelling pussy you needa go to the gyno" I said before getting the rest of the groceries and paying for them. Once I got in the car I was speeding up tryna get home before she left. She sent me this dumb ass message talking bout we done. Nigga we never gone be done! We foe evva!

I put the bags in the cabinets and fridge
Looking for her. I went in our room and she took most of her stuff. She got my baby and shit so why she tryna leave. Plus this a whole misunderstanding that's not my baby!

I called every body that she knows and it looks like she told them not to disclose any information about her to me.

•𝚢/𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚝?
•𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛?
•𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝?
•𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕?

577 Words
I hope yall like this story💋