🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 9

6m⃝o⃝n⃝t⃝h⃝s⃝ l⃝a⃝t⃝e⃝r⃝
—————————————-

@Y/N.DABRATTT💋

DABRATTT💋

@Y/N.DABRATTT💋
Team Boy Vs. Team girl, who will winꝖ

120,456 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

@ddosama-Team boy💙
@user997544-team boy💙
@Hearts4Myaa-Team girl🩷
@SugarhillDdot-Team girl🩷
@user.not found-team boy 💙
@Kasia_-team girl🩷
@user55- team girlll🩷
@official.Notti- team boy💙
🅒🅡🅔🅐🅣🅞🅡- team boy💙

Scroll to see comments

"Bae the baby is hungryyy.." I whine. "My baby not hungry you are.. but Whatchu want?" He says making me roll my eyes. "Whatever you want." I say to him. "Raising Canes sound fye right now." He suggests. "No!" I disagree. "Burger King?" "No!"

He sucks his teeth. "Can I get chipotle?" I say. "Yeah. Whatchu want- lemme get 2 burritos with white rice, black beans, chicken make sure you get a lot, and caso sauce, Ouu Ouu and get them double wrapped!" I say getting excited.

"Ma you gone have to come with me I ain't gone remember shit you just said." He complained. "Ok.." I say getting up from the island and grabbing a pair of tights. "Bruh my pussy gone get hot how tf I'm gone where this in the New York heat?! Let me wear your pants!"

I yell from the room "bruh you gone stretch them out.." I hear him yell back.  "I can buy you another one.." I put his pants on and walked to the living room where he was. "You ready?" I nod.

He drives to chipotle and I order my food. He goes to Wingstop and gets his order and we drive home.

3hrs laterrr bc I'm lazy
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ooooooo000000000000

"It's time to get a re twist lemme wash your hair." I say looking over at d. "Ok bae get up" he says and I lifts up waddling to the bathroom. I grab conditioner and shampoo and put his head in the sink. "Get me a towel" he says and I look in the cabinet grabbing a towel and giving it to him.

I wet his hair and massage his hair. "Your hair is getting sooo long and silky. It's so pretty Ashley" i say joking and he opens his eyes and mugged me. I washed his hair 4 good times and dried it. "Tell yo baby to stop kicking me." I say making him laugh and kiss my stomach rubbing it.

"Sit with the front of your face facing me." I say as a joke but he actually does it. "I'm joking." I laugh while plugging up the hair dryer. After I finish blow drying his hair I grab my 'Shine n Jam' and start the movie "get the snacks" I say and he gets them. Before he came back I got my silicone wristband on and added the hair gel on it.

He came back with the snacks and I started braiding his hair into twists. By the time I was finished he was knocked out. I added moose to his hair and sprayed it with some oil sheen and put his durag on. I picked his body up and laid him down while I took a shower.