🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 15

Saturday night

"Give me my baby" Darrian says snatching De'Lylah from me gently. I rolled my eyes getting the breast milk expresser. I got discharged from the hospital 2 days ago and we been having some fun with the baby.

I put the milk in the microwave for about 20 seconds and d fed the milk to her. Heburped her, and she throw up on him. "You gone do yo fatha like that?" He said giving her to me.

I just laughed watching him take his shirt off and go take a shower. I walked in the bathroom with the shower and gave the baby her first shower. I made some warm water and put baby soap inside to make some bubbles.

"You look just like yo big headed daddy" I say and her face turns into a mini mug when I say big headed. "Sassy just like him and you only you only 4 days old." I say gently bathing her.

"I hope you be smart just like me. See I ain't have to study, you could teach me something and I would remember it for the rest of my life." I talk to de'lylah like she understands me. I wash her hair giving it a massage.

I watch as she slowly falls asleep and wash the soap off of her and dry her off. I put her onesie on and heard the door open. It was Darrian wrapped up in a towel (😫)

"Hey bae- where my baby at?" He cut me off and walk over to her bed. I roll my eyes and watch him take her and hold her. "I am so happy you took her now I can take a shower" I say getting up and running to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The scorching hot water touched my skin and I felt my muscles loosen up. All the worry that I had about having a baby left my brain. I poured some coconut vanilla body wash in my African loofa and took a 30 minute shower.

When I was finished I picked out pjs and walked into our room. I picked lylah up and breast fed her until she fell asleep. Once she fell asleep I turned on the baby monitor and put her in her crib. I turned on a purple night light and a white noise machine to help her sleep.

Me and Darrian were now home alone because dd and Mya went to the studio. We were looking at each other and started kissing. He started touching my clit and I stopped him. "You can't get nothing from me right now for a month but I can give you something." I smirk and he looks at me smirking also. I pull his boxers down and spit on his tip.

I rub my spit all of his dick and start stroking him. "Fuck" i hear him groan out. "You like that daddy?" I coo and he nods. After a while he starts nutting on my hand and it gets messy. I start doing that lil hand trick on TikTok that helps you not gag and start deep throating him.

His moans and groans got louder and were filling the room. All of a sudden his phone starts ringing. It was from a blocked number and I knew it was Lori. "Bro wtf do you want?" He says getting irritated. I was going to stop but I'm petty.  "I'm not taking care of nothing thats not mine! I don't want nothing to do with yo ass!" He started yelling.

I start going deeper towards his base and tightened my throat. "Fuck I'm boutta nut. Stay right there ma" he says and held my neck there. Tears fell down my face as he nutted all down my throat and I was about to pass out. He lifted me up and there was a nutty mess left behind.

It was all over my mouth and his dick. "Are you getting head while on the phone with me?" I heard a voice from Lori and went in the bathroom to wipe my face off. I grabbed some wipes and after care and wipe his dick off. "I luh you" he says and I say it back.I go to my side of the king sized bed and fall asleep with Darrian holding me