🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 epispde 12

"You was gone leave me?" He asked with his voice sounding psychotic as he held my stomach rubbing it. How did he find me? I was in my room looking around and heard where his voice was coming from.

He was in my bed and he looked..weird. Like evil. "H-how did you find me?!" I yelled getting up. "Don't worry bout that baby" he said rubbing my stomach in a circular motion. I was scared because he is really psycho. This happened to me before when I was 17 and he almost blew my head off because I didn't answer the phone fast enough.

"Please leave me alone" I turned my head and felt kisses on my neck and back rubs. He knew this was my weakness.. "mhm " I moaned a little.

Soon we were tonguing each other down..

"Fuck!" I moaned while he fingered me. He was curving his fingers and holding me down so I couldn't run. "You gone leave me again?" He asked in my ear. "Nooooo.." I whimpered while he rubbed my clit. "Please slow down!" I moan.

"I ain't slowing shit down. you left me alone and I went crazy. I want to work our relationship out and be with you. I know that i cheated but truth be told she drug me. She got her brother to set me up and sa'd me." He started crying.

"I need you in my life.." he said and I did miss him. Him saying that she drug him and sa'd him made me feel bad fall for him. I actually missed him and agreed to take him back. He moved from New York with dd to my apartment.

We all live together as roommates so we pay rent together and all that shit but let's fast forward this shit up!

2 weeks later

(They had the baby shower all ready)

"We should go on vacation together." Mya suggested while we were all in the living room. "Ouu yeah maybe like the Bahamas I'm from there and if I have my baby there, she would be a registered citizen like me" I say and everyone looks at me.

(Yall im from dere just play along)

"Which side are you Bahamian on?" Dd asks. "Well my mom is Bahamian but she is mostly Americanized." I started rubbing oil on My belly. "Yall look at baby girl kicking me di see?" I laugh and trace my hand over my stomach watching the kick follow my hand.

(Anyway💀)

The boys made the flight and we leaving tomorrow morning at 12 so I'm doing my hair tomorrow morning . I grab my suitcase and hospital bag just in case. "Girl you really bout to have a kid in a few weeks." Mya says laughing.

"Right?!" I say laughing. "Can I get some island twists?" Mya asks holding the weave and curls. "Of course in fact ima do errybody hair." I say grabbing my hair cart. She sits in the chair and I start parting and braiding her hair.

After 1 hour I was finished cuz I braid fast I put some mouse on her hair and it looks like this:

Mya