🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 17

I'm off of maternity leave so I have to start working again as a nurse. I got dressed in my nurse scrubs, and applied baby oil, and perfume on my soft skin. I did my hair in a swooped bun and woke de'lylah up. "Wake up mama" I say softly to de'lylah. I gave her a warm bath, got her dressed, fed her, and packed her diaper bag, my frozen milk, her toys, and 2 outfits.

Ms Jimenez (Darrian's mom) said she would be fine with taking care of the baby everyday until I got off work. Since I'm training to be a nurse I only have 1 more month and I will be qualified to become a actual nurse instead of an assistant nurse. And plus this will give time for her to bond with the baby, and Darrian's family more.

"Muchas gracias mami" I say letting her hold the baby. "Ningún problema" she replies kissing my cheek. I check my Apple Watch and quickly get in my truck and head to work.

(Translation: "thank you so much ma" and "no problem")

(Yall I watched greys anatomy but never worked a day in a hospital 😭😭)

"Hey y/n! How's the baby? How are you doing?" Iesha my work friend asked me while at the front desk. "She's good and I am too." I say. "Uhm I need some help my baby is having hives all on himself." A ghetto voice was heard and it was Lori smacking gum with a boy that looks to be a few months older than De'lylah.

"Oh hell nahhh! Ima need another doctor I can't be around ha." She said smacking her gum even harder waving her hands all around. "She's the only certified nurse assistant that can help you." Iesha said. "Well ima need somebody other than her." Lori said loudly causing a scene.

"And plus you stole my man bitch run me my  motha fucking fade" she said putting the baby down and pushing me. I just stared at her because who the fuck she think she is? And I'm not finna lose my job for and over no hoe! I was calm and continued typing on my computer screen. "Iesha.. if they ask anything just know she hit me first ok?" I say while tying my hair up just in case she touched me, and took my glasses off. Iesha and other people started recording.

As soon as she got an inch up close to me I punched her in her shit. She fell right on the floor and Iesha was recording. "Yeah bitch" I say sitting back down like nothing happened. Then her dumb ass got off the floor squaring up. "Fucking retard.." I mumble tightening my shoe laces. "Bitch!" She started running towards me and I moved out the way. This bitch ran straight into the wall.

"Stupid hoe" I say waiting for her to get up. As soon as she got up I started hitting her face with blows. My adrenaline was racing higher than I expected it would be. All I saw was red and just kept hitting her face. I kicked her making fall, then started dragging her all while hitting her face still. "Stop-y/n stopppp!" I heard Iesha say but my brain was blocking it out and I just kept punching and kicking.

She was hiding her face, and head and was crying. Things got bloody but I kept hitting her. The only thing my brain allowed me to hear, was a familiar voice. "Where's.. YN STOP!" I heard darrian but kept going until I felt him pick me up. I still had her hair so when he was backing me up, she was getting dragged by her braids. "Y/n let go!" My manager said. I was going insane. All the shit this girl had done to me and my family and they want me to stop? I did a few more kicks toward her head before stopping.

Iesha gave me my glasses and I mouthed "send me the video" before I was carried away by Darrian.

"Yo wtf happened?" Darrian asked in a mad tone. I fixed my hair for a moment before starting. "She came in with that bull shit all because she ain't wanted another nurse. Then she talm bout some 'you stole my man RuN mE My fAdE' I ignored her when she pushed me. But..she got too close to my face so I punched her in her shit.

She got back up and started running toward me. That shit was too funny she ran toward me, I moved out the way. And she ran right into the wall!" I start laughing. "Then she got back up and started squaring up..she hit me again and BOOM we fought.." I explain nonchalantly. "Shits so crazy.." he said before taking a deep breath and driving. I went on my twitter and saw the video posted. It wasn't Iesha but by someone else.

It had already reached 40k likes and got on the shade room. "That's the part when she ran right through the wall?! Dayummm!" He said making a yikes face. "I ain't even know yo ass played like that. I always thought you was innocent. The hoe was bleeding and you still kept going! Yo ass crazy twin." He laughed mimicking what I was doing. I just laughed.

"I always used ta fight, Just not around yall." I say laughing. "You hungry?" He asked. "Yeah I'm tryna get some McDonalds." I say then he starts looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. "You'on feel nothing on yo hands? Knuckles? Nun of that?" He asked. I ain't feel shit so I shook my head no. "Bae look at yo hands!" He said making me look down. My knuckles were bloody and bruised. "You telling me you don't feel that shit?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy.

He grabbed the first aid kit and did his thang with the disinfectant cut spray and bandages and we went to McDonalds. He ordered my stuff and went home to see Lori on Live in the hospital talking shit. "Add me" I spammed and she finally did. "Hmm..still talking shit even after you got your ass beat." I say laughing. Darrian kissed me all on my face and neck, and watched as she burned a whole on my face through the screen.

"You gone give me some later?" Darrian asked not knowing I was Live. "Ofc baby." I said with an evil smirk on my face. "He knows where home is" she says. "Oh really? Ask him now." I say before bringing him to the camera. "She says you know where home is. Where's home?" I say looking at him. "With y/n and my baby girl." He says then the shade room enters.

"Bitch don't act like I won't show up to that hospital room and cut yo breathing tube off." I say smiling. She just stared at me before kicking me out of the Live and ending it. "You tryna go with me to pick de'lylah up from ya moms?" I ask and he nods.

We arrive at his mom's place and I gave her 300 for extra hours and she keeps saying no so I balled the stack in her hand and she started laughing and I did too. "Girl you're crazy!" I say making her laugh even more.

We leave and go home..