🅽🅴🆁🅳🤓 episode 11

8 months pregnant
3 months later
Miami,FL
(Where I'm from😜)

I just found out I'm about to have a baby 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 a few days ago and I have only talked to Mya. she has been helping me out with my new apartment. Today I'm going to Home Depot to get some paint for my nursery.

I took some pics

(Yall might be wondering how Mya helping her, it's because she's visiting her)0

I got in my Lexus truck with Mya and we drove to Home Depot. "Ouu look at this lake shore pecan stoned floaring! Ima get somebody to put this in the nursery." I say looking at the floorings with Mya. "Orr the grey oak?" She says making me look at it. "Ouu that's good too I could put it in the kitchen." I state just thinking about how they would look in my new apartment.

We walked to the paint section and saw the different shades of pink. "Hmm these are really pretty you should do a garden themed room. " she says. "This is why I love you look at this bright idea" I say making her laugh. We get the baby pink paint and leave. "Ouu chile 678 for flooring in a small room?" I say looking at the price. "But you know what, it's for my baby so I guess I could." I say

"I'm sooo hungry!" She says touching her stomach. "Whatchu want to eat cuz I'm hungry too" I laugh.

We get food and start on the nursery.

@Y/N.DABRATTT💋

DABRATTT💋

@Y/N.DABRATT💋 1 more journey to go and I'll finally meet you baby girl🩷🥰

@sugarhillddot: when you gone let me come visit? I miss you
@ddosama: still can't believe you gone have a baby 🥲
@Mya_spamm: awww my baby finna have a baby 🥲 don't make me cry.

I seen the comment Darrian made and considered to unblock him. Only for the baby though. I grew up with a deadbeat father and it's clear that Darrian wanted to be a dad so I'm going to allow it.

9:34pm

He called me and I waited for the 3 ring then I answered. "Hello?" I say. "Y/n you blocked a nigga? I'm finna find you we gotta work shit out for my baby." He says. "Ok." I say keeping my answer short.

"Why you being so dry?" He asks catching an attitude. "Ain't you cheat on me? I'm supposed to be sooo ecstatic about talking to you? Is that what you want?" I say making my voice go squeaky and high pitched.

"Fuck no but you ain't gotta be so dry with me. In fact the baby not mine I got a whole dna test." He says making me surprised but I'd never let him see me like that. "Ok." Was all I replied before continuing to paint. "Whatchu doing? Turn your camera on" he says smoking a blunt.

I turn it on and continue painting with Mya. "Hey Mya tell yo fren to stop being dry with me." He says. "I will pass get somebody else to do that shit" Mya says making a flower stem with the dark green paint. "You tryna go out with me this weekend?-" he says but I cut him off. "For the baby?" I say and he smacks his teeth.

"Yeah I guess." He said scratching the back of his head. 'OKAY' by JT started playing and Mya started twerking so I started twerking too

"You better stop for' I find yo ass." He said. "You ain't gone find shit it's been 3 months" we started arguing. "But when I do, you not gone leave again, look I did cheat but it was an accident she knew I was drunk and took advantage of that but I ain't stupid I put on a condom!" He argued back. "That's supposed to make shit better?"

I said before hanging up. I have a 3 bedroom apartment so I let Mya stay inside the and bedroom that I made a guest bedroom and we called it the night. I rubbed some stretch mark reducer oil on my belly and fell asleep watching tv.

I heard a loud knocking noise at my front door and got up to open it. "DARRIAN?" I say. "YOU THOUGHT I WASNT GONE FIND YO ASS? YOURE MINE FOREVER."

Ddot being delusional?
Cliff hangerrrr