Fourth of July.

(Warning. If you don't like yelling, sobbing, dying, or blood please don't read the full thing.)

Techno was sitting on the cold grass in the forest. Techno looked up as he saw fireworks blow up in the air, Techno closed his eyes slowly as he smiled. "I hope you forgive me."

3:30AM ago.

Techno was awake doing his projects as two of his roommates TanQR and Dream were sleeping. Techno kept his tired Ruby eyes glued to the screen as he continued to do the project. TanQD opened the door and hugged Techno from behind. Techno sighed as he murmurs. "I'm not Tired." Techno sighed, TanQR yawned "you are, cmonnn sleep" Techno sighed as he nodded. Techno stood up as he picked up TanQR. Techno walked to TanQR's room and placed TanQR to bed. Techno walked back to his room shutting off his computer and the lights, Techno plopped down on his bed and closed his eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

9:30AM

Techno, Dream and TanQR was eating breakfast until Dream spoke. "Hey Techno, when do we have to pay the rent?" Dream asked as TanQR nodded as he had the same question. Techno gulped nervously. "Uhhh, I got it covered man" Techno smiled as he was again paying the rent alone. Dream and TanQR groaned. TanQR spoke. "Techno, fucking let us at least help with a cent of the rent!" TanQR sighed. Techno mumbled "you guys work your ass off for your money, you know I always have spare money that I don't even use. " Techno sighed. Dream replied. "But that doesn't mean that you have to take care of us!" Dream groaned, Techno was about to say something butt until TanQR yelled. "FUCKING LEAVE IF YOU NOT GONNA LET US PAY FOR THE RENT AS WELL." Techno shivered, Techno stood up and he bearly ate half of his food just a spoon full and that's it. Techno walked outside of the room and he grabbed his cape and phone and that's it. He left his money, Credit and Debit cards, gifts he had for Dream and TanQR, Jewelry, Gems, clothes, Crowns, and a lot of expensive stuff. Techno was out in the cold as he was just wearing a white shirt without sleeves, Black shorts, black Crocs, red long cape was his only warmth and his phone to call or text anyone if he knew he was gonna leave. Techno walked to the forest that was a hour and a half away. Techno was shivering cold as he walked until he collapsed as he passed out on the ground.

8:45 PM.

Techno woke up as he looked up at the white moon glowing in his face. Techno saw fireworks blow up in the air and made a beautiful sparks as Techno admired it. Techno tired to move his arms but it was painful as he got frost bite. His finger tips were almost black. Techno groaned as he sat up and called 911. A ambulance was coming in 50 minutes since he was deep in the cold forest. 30 minutes in, Techno mumbled.. "I hope you forgive me.." Until Technopassed out leaving his body frozen.

At the hospital.

After so many trys to wake him up but nothing. They tried to warm up his body and mimic the heartbeats of Techno but it was no use. The doctor called TanQR on Technos phone but there was no answer. The doctor left a voice mail hoping at least some woul vist Techno before they had to pull him off life support. Days turned into Weeks and Weeks turned into months. Techno was hanging on for dear life until there was no use. Not even Dream or TanQR showed up. He couldn't even see his friends for the last time. Techno gave up. Techno allowed the hospital to take him off life support. They did. Techno died, alone.. Cold. And afraid..

Two months passed until TanQR final picked up to the hospital.

TanQR:
"Hello?"
Doctor:
"Hello, is this Liam."
TanQR:
"Yeah, why?"
Doctor:
"Well, it's come to out attention that one of your roommates it dead."
TanQR:
"Huh? But it was just Dream, me and Te..chno.."

TanQR remembered that him and Dream forgot all about Techno.

TanQR:
"what...?!"
Doctor:
"I'm sorry but there's no way of visiting him now."
TanQR:
"NO NO.. FUCKING HELL."

TanQR cried as he hanged up, TanQR sinks to his knees and started sobbing like crazy. Dream was behind him standing there like he just wanted to resume time.. How could they forget about the person who kept them living in the house, kept them well fed, Kept them well clothed, Kept them well cared and worst of all.. Kept them living free in the house.. TanQR wanted to just hug and apologize to Techno rapidly. He would do anything to just cry on his shoulder again and beg for forgiveness. But it was too late. It was his fault for not caring. Dream was in Techno's room, staring at himself in the mirror as tears streaming down his cheeks. Dream opened a book that Techno was reading and he saw the words were Techno stopped at. The words were. "Fourth of July was a day of pain." Dream closed the book as he cried. Why could he forget, how did he forget.. He could've stopped Techno but instead he let him go like he was a rat. Why did Techno have to die alone? Why didn't he vist him? Why didn't they look for him? Questions filled his mind as he was so confused but it was mixed with sadness and anger and frustration. Dream took one of Techno's hoodie and put it on as he cried in the sleeves, all the stress made him pass out on Techno's bed. Techno was looking at the chaos in the house above them. Techno smiled softly as he said. "Thank you, you remembered. I'll be watching here. Blade out."

Happy fourth of July!!!

Your lucky I had the motivation to do this lol, where have I been? I'm in summer school and I've been working on a lot of stuff like homework, healing

Your lucky I had the motivation to do this lol, where have I been? I'm in summer school and I've been working on a lot of stuff like homework, healing. I wanted to share my thoughts on this chapter, I made this chapter is like a awareness. Don't forget the people who gave you the opportunity to live and fought for you, and if you did. Maybe they'll end up gone. So yeah, my thoughts but thanks you for all of your support! I wanna thanks a lot of people of helping me heal but I'm tired rn so lol but Byer!! Take care!

Words used for this: 1111words.