𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 ღ

Kendrick's POV:

As I wake up, I feel something cuddle up next to me, my 3-year-old Great Dane, Ivory. I know when she cuddles up to me to wake me up, she wants me to feed her.

"You must be hungry, aren't you, pretty girl?" Ivory barks in agreement.

Ivory and I get up from the bed and head downstairs to my kitchen in my loft studio. It's small, but it's home to me and Ivory.

I open the cabinets and grab the food to put in Ivory's pink food bowl. After I fill her food bowl up, I turn to get her water bowl and fill it up with bottled water. If you give your pets tap water.. you're a bad pet parent.

Eventually, I finished setting up her breakfast and called her over to eat. When Ivory started to eat, I took a moment to admire her. The way her gray coat shines in the sun reminds me of polished silverware after putting elbow grease into cleaning it.

While Ivory is feeding her tummy, I walk over to the fridge and pull out some bacon and eggs. Then I walk to the cabinets under the sink and grab the pans I need to cook. Later on, I sat at my dinner table eating right beside Ivory and doing my daily journaling.

It's been a peaceful morning so far until my phone starts ringing. I quickly finished my journaling and the last bits and pieces of my breakfast and answered the call.

"Hey unc , what's up?" I say.

"Hey nephew, we're having a gang meeting, so come to the toy shop later, OK?" My uncle Vaughn says.

"Okay, I got you unc," I say in response.

My uncle Vaughn has been the boss or kingpin of 'The Fallen Angels' Gang since the 1980s when my grandpa passed it down to him.

Ever since I moved down to Central City, here in Arizona, because my parents died when I was 16 because of a house fire, my uncle has taken me under his wing and introduced me to the gang life.

I hang up the phone and get ready to take Ivory out on her morning walk.

I get in the shower and bathe with my native vanilla and coconut body wash. I then move on to my hair and start to condition it so it's less styling when I get out of the shower. Once I'm finished with my shower, I grab my towel and wrap it around my body.

When I'm at my sink, I start to wash my face and brush my teeth. After I'm done with that, I put my twists into a lazy bun and walk to the bathroom ready to put on my clothes. I put on an all-black Nike Tech and some pink Crocs since that's my favorite color.

When I'm done with that I put on my favorite cologne: 'lattafa khamrah'. The Arabs know what they're doing when it comes to body fragrances. I then walk over to my nightstand and pull out my gun and tuck it away in my waistband. Since I'm going around the 'toy shop' aka the trap you can never be too careful.

I then walk downstairs and call Ivory over to the door.

"You ready for your walk pretty girl, huh?" I say. Ivory wags her tail fast and barks in response.

After our interaction, I put her pink leash on her pink collar I grabbed my black tourmaline for protection and opened the door for me and her to walk out.

Sooner or later, Ivory does her business and we're on the way back to our house. In due time we're at the front door. I quickly unlock the door let Ivory inside and let her get settled. I take off my jacket and cuddle with Ivory and put on my favorite show at the moment, 'NCIS'.

Gibs is my favorite character at the moment because he doesn't like people getting too deep to know him. Time goes by quickly as I'm binge-watching my show, and when I turn to the clock it's 6:35 and it's time to start my night routine.

To start, I fixed Ivory and me some dinner and grabbed my journal to journal while I'm eating. Once Ivory and I are done with our dinner, I clean up our dishes, and while I'm doing that, I get a text from the group chat, 'code monkeys'.

"Yo, are y'all going to the meeting the boss set up tonight?" Isaiah texted.

"You know we gotta go, the boss is gonna be on our ass if we don't" Reuben texted.

"Yeah you know I'm going, can't miss out on the money" I texted.

"Ken shut that shit up. You don't probably don't even have to go because you're close to the boss." Omari typed.

Even though I'm the boss's nephew, my uncle doesn't let our relationship get in the way of business. As he always says: "money over anything lil nigga". I laughed just thinking about that.

I replied to Omari, "nigga shut yo ass up and make sure yall asses are there."

I turned off my phone and started to get ready to leave out the door for the meeting.

𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻ッ

Isaiah Dante
6,0
18

Rueben Joseph5'1020

Rueben Joseph
5'10
20

Rueben Joseph5'1020

Omari Wyatt
5'11
19

 Vaughn Oscar5'943

Vaughn Oscar
5'9
43

Hey guys this is the first official chapter that I've ever written!! Please forgive me for any mistakes and tell me how I did in the comments. Remember to vote and add my book to your reading lists. Love you guys🩷