Beyoncé
August
"You're gonna be home when I get back?" I asked Jay as I saw him shrug. "I should be. But if not, I'll just call you. But I have to go." He said kissing my forehead. "Okay, I love you." I yelled out. I got nothing in return. Just the sounds from the front door closing. I wanted to cry but then I'd be making a big deal out of nothing.

Today is my first day attending this new school in New York. I have no one here, it's just me & my boyfriend. I haven't talked to my parents either since I left, all bc they don't understand my relationship. They think Jay is using me but I love him & I see no wrong in him. Literally in love with him.

We met when I was 16, I am currently 18 about to be 19 in a couple months. We been together for a year & a half bc we got together on his birthday, December 4th. This is my last year in school & I couldn't be more excited. I'm happy to finally be the grown woman that I am. (A/N: Don't fg she said this 😭.)

Once I was don't getting dressed, I put on some lipgloss & grabbed my yellow Tote bag. I look good as fuck. I went downstairs & grabbed the keys to my sliver Audi. My parents are rich & I have my own business so why not spoil myself. Oh & my man. I spoil my man too.

I typed the directions to the school in my phone & headed straight to school. Once I pulled up, I frowned. It was closer than I expected. I didn't even get breakfast, but I made sure Jay ate.

I parked & got out. I heard someone laughing behind me so I turnt around. Here we go already. "So you the delusional bitch they been talking about?" Some short bitch asked. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Yeah. You the new student that moved in with that ugly nigga that's been tryna get at me for the longest." She said. "Bitch my nigga don't want you. Look at you." I said. I was lying she's pretty as fuck.

"Yeah, you are very fucking delusional. I pray you get released from that. I'm tryna help you baby girl." She said as I just giggled. "Yeah by telling me lies? That's totally so much fkn help. Thanks." I said sarcastically. "Ooookayyy. Im Nicki. Everyone's favorite." She said as I just nodded. "I didn't ask who you were bc I don't give a fuck." I said as she laughed.

"Jay must not be dicking you down good enough bc yo attitude bad as fuck. & it gotta be you cause the dick bomb." She said trying to mumble the last part. "Bitch you got me fucked up. You better take yo lil short ass on before I slap the hell out of you." I said. "Ahhh you mad." She said sticking her tongue out. "I'm not mad. Cause I know it's not true." I said. Actually I was mad bc it might be true.

"Baby you mad as hell. & it's very true. The curve in it makes it 10x better. My goshhhhh." She said as I just walked away. I don't have time for this, I need my schedule. I walked to the office area, I've toured the school before so I know where most things are.

Once I got my schedule, I walked to my class. But I saw a snack machine near so I went there. "So since we basically sharing the same dick, how about we have a 3 sum?" The Nicki bitch asked. "Have a 3 sum with yo momma & daddy bitch." I said grabbing my snacks. "My daddy dead." She said so casually as I caught myself from laughing. "Oh." I said.

"It don't have to be like this. I'm tryna help you out." She said. "You say you tryna help me out right, but you keep bringing up the fact that you & my man supposedly fucked. How that works?" I said. "It's a long story. Let me see your schedule." She said. I sighed but showed it to her. "We have the same classes. I'll tell you everything in gym class tho. We don't do anything but go to the gym so I'll inform you on everything. & Nicki doesn't lie so stop thinking everything I'm telling you is a lie. Yo man isn't just yo man. He for everybody." She said as I just nodded.

Jay & I definitely have to have a talk whenever he gets home.

Gym class
"Okay so those are my friends over there. But they all play basketball & my best friend Rihanna, isn't gonna be here for like two weeks so I'm just chilling with whoever." She said as i snickered. "Like you were chilling with my man?" I asked. "Let's talk about it. Jay told me he was single. & I believed him bc look at him. Who the fuck wants him? Well besides you? I only fucked him because my brother owed him money but he couldn't pay it back bc he didn't have enough. Of course I used rubber with him cause I don't play like that. & I'm not a hoe, he was my 3rd body. I don't even know why I'm telling you that. But every since then, he's been tryna get with me & I keep telling him no. Especially since I knew he has a girl. & a baby but anywho that's not my business to tellllll." She said as I just laughed a little.

She's lowkey so cuteee. But she fucked my man so I fuck that hoe. "Well I mean I respect you for telling me. You did what you had to do & I mean I'd do the same for my sister. But it's the fact you kept bringing it up earlier knowing that I'd get upset. But it's not even you that I'm upset with, it's him bc he didn't tell me. & the baby? What you mean the baby???" I said as she just looked away.

"He has a baby. You didn't know, did you? I'm sorry that's not my business to tell you." She said as I just shook my head. "It is now. & my names Beyonce by the way. Please inform me on everything." I said preparing myself to hear it all.