Beyoncé
It's been almost a month since I last talked to Nicki. I see her at school, but it's nothing but stares & silence. The tension between us is so thick. But I mean until she tells me what happened to her, then there's nothing to talk about. It's currently Friday night & Solo is at Nicholas house. I'm bored as fuck so I got on Twitter & saw Nicki recent tweets.

- the real hurt is seeing someone you fell for & acting like y'all never met

- in a city so big I still feel so alone

- why does loving have to be so fucking difficult

- fuck ass mother.

I laughed at the last tweet bc it's so true. I mean all of them are true but the first one stood out to me the most. I don't want her to be hurt about the situation. Matter fact I'm gonna go see her. Only bc I'm in THAT mood & I don't wanna do it to myself.

I took a long shower, shaved, & did everything I needed to do before I got out. I'm most likely gonna need another one so oh well. Once I was ready, I locked my door & headed to her house.

Nicki
"Yeah okay pussy. Show up to her house & see what happens bitch." I yelled as I threw my phone down. Jay such a bitch. Like why the hell would you call me saying you're gonna fuck my girlf- well ex girlfriend, record it, then send it to me? Let me find out his bitch ass ever stepped foot on her fucking property. Bitch ass ruined my whole mood.

I was cooking noodles in my microwave when I heard knocks. Is that Beyonce or am I tripping? I frowned & opened the door. "Why-." I said as she shut me up by kissing me. I pushed her off of me & caught my breath. "Come on." She said pushing me against a wall as I shook my head. "Get the fuck off of me." I said. "Why?" She asked as I laughed. I slid from under her & went to my kitchen. "Why? Seriously? You got some nerve showing up at my house in the middle of the night to fuck me. I am not your hoe. & never will I ever be. You not finna just show up to my house just to fuck." I said.

"I'm not the one who broke up with somebody I claimed to love so much. I didn't let my mother break up something so easily." She said as i scoffed. "Go fuck yourself." I said tryna walk away from the stove as she picked me up & laid me on my kitchen counter. "Just shut the fuck up." She said opening my robe.

Beyoncé
She talk too fucking much. I'm finna shut that ass up tho. I opened her robe & I wasn't surprised to see nothing under it. I sat her up & finished taking off her robe. She tryna be mad but she know she likes this shit. "Stop tryna act like your so mad at me. The tension between us is so thick. We both need this." I said. "Let take this to the room." She said as I nodded & threw her over my shoulder.

(A/N: I'm not doing a sex scene on this one sorry 😭)

After we was done, I kissed her forehead. "Are we done ignoring each other?" She asked as I sighed. "Are you done hiding from me?" I asked. "It's a long story." She said. "I'm listening." I said. "I will tell you, just not right now. I haven't healed from it fully & I don't wanna think about it. Just lay down so we can cuddle like normal." She said. "I'm leaving." I said as I heard sniffles not long after. "So that's it? You just gone use me to get what you want & leave? Wow okay Beyonce." She said as I sighed.

"I love you, I do. But why is it so hard for you to just tell me what's going on with you? You know everything about me." I said. "Okay so you're mad at me bc for my 16th birthday I was raped, abused, & grazed on my upper left arm that I had to get the scar covered up, with a tattoo? All bc of fucking Meek!" She yelled as I gasped. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was that deep. I feel terrible." I said. I didn't know what to do.

"You feel terrible but imagine how I felt? Your mother was there. She was friends with my mother, she knew. I never told my momma, but I told yours bc I thought she would keep it. She said she'd handle it. & to this day I haven't seen him. Just get out." She said as I tried to hold her but she pushed my hands away. "Baby let me be here for you." I said. "You wanna know what I'd really appreciate? If you just leave me the fuck alone & stop pressuring me. You forced me to tell you only for you to act like you don't give a fuck. But if it was you, I'd be all over you, comforting you. All that shit I promised to you, you can't even reciprocate it right now. I want us to work I really do. But I don't see that happening as of right now." She said as I just sighed.

"I love you." I said as she didn't say anything. "Did you hear me?" I asked. "Oh I heard you. I'm just ignoring you like you did to me that night I broke up with you. Now you see how it feels. Please go. That's my last time asking." She said as I shook my head. I wasn't leaving her like this. "No. I don't care what you say. I'm gonna be here for you. I love you whether you wanna say it back or not. I love you. & I'm sorry for acting this way but I just can't understand why someone would do something so foul to you." I said as she just sighed.

She held onto me & I pulled her in my lap. "I love you okay? Don't ever forget that." I said. Her phone rung making both of us groan. "Do you have to?" I asked rubbing on her ass. "It's Nicholas. I have to." She said as my phone starting ringing. "Who's that?" She asked. "Solo... hello what's going on?" I asked as I heard a lot of commotion.

"Nicholas has been shoot really bad. I tried to call Nicki from his phone but she didn't answer. Can you come pleaseeeee? I can't breathe I'm so scared. The guys... there still here. With some girl." She said shaky. She was on speaker so Onika took the phone. "What does the girl look like?" She asked. "Um she looks like she's from the islands. & she's talking funny. She said something about if she can't have him no one could & that's when I heard gunshots & I saw him fall. Oh shit there coming back." She said. "Where are you?" Nicki asked. "By his house, I'm hiding behind the couch. The tall one. They can't see me." Solo said as Nicki frowned.

"I know that's not who I think it is. Solange don't move or hang up. I'm coming." She said throwing my phone down as I put my shoes on & followed Nicki. "Where are you going without any clothes?" I asked as she stopped & looked at herself. "Damn I'll be back, go crank the car. Any car I don't care just hurry up." She said throwing me her keys. I grabbed my phone & went to her Dodge. That's the only key I recognized.

Nicki
As I was putting my clothes back on the memories of Meek hit me. "You can take it, baby. Move yo fucking hand." He said as I felt the tears coming. That voice. I know that voice from anywhere. Somebody gotta die tonight. Actually 2 people gotta die tonight. I just hope my baby cousin will be okay. Lord knows I don't wanna go on without him. I'm so blood thirsty right now I can't be still. Old Nicki about to come out to playyyyy. & Roman's a baddddd motherfuckerrrr. I don't shoot at the leg or the arm. When I shoot, I kill or I don't be far from killing.

I went in my secret safe & grabbed my favorite gun. Murda Jean. I loaded it & grabbed another one for Bey. It was yellow so I know her ass gonna act like it's a toy. I haven't named this one yet. Ima give it to her tho for protection.

Once I got everything, I ran downstairs, locked the door & ran to the car. "Here." I said giving her the gun. "Ouuuu shinyyyy." She said holding it upside down. "It's loaded." I said as she gasped but smirked. "Hands up, don't move." She said pointing it at me. "It's on safety fucker." I said as she just giggled. "Where's yours?" She asked. "Mines just like yours but it's pink. & it has more equipment than yours. Mines shoot multiple times yours don't. & I named her Murda Jean." I said. "Hmmmmm im gonna name minesssss. Sasha. Sasha Fierce." She said as I laughed at her being so geeked about the name.

"That's sexy. I like it. You ready to do this?" I asked as she nodded. "Yessss it's gonna be a Fierce Murda Night." She said as I nodded & giggled. What the fuck is she talking about? "You riding for me no matter what?" I asked as she nodded. "Of course. You the Bonnie to my Clyde. & right now it's do or die." She said as I smiled & kissed her. "Let's go." I said speeding off.