Beyoncé
*6 months later*
Today is the day after graduation & I couldn't be more proud of myself. I did it! I'm finally out of high school. I'm not going to college only bc I have everything I need. I love what I do & im gonna continue doing what I do. But now I can do more things other than modeling & creating clothes. I can be a real entrepreneur now.

I haven't talked to Nicki since last night. We kinda ended off on a bad note bc of the simple fact that she wants to move to California but I don't wanna go with her. Last thing she told me was "come with or get left" & I said get left. So she actually left. Well I don't know if she left New York yet, but she left the conversation alone. I miss her tho. She shoulda called by now.

My nephew is currently 6 months. Solo decided to name him Julez cause he's a jewel to our family. He's so cuteeeee. I love him so muchhhh. Solo decided to start doing online school until he's old enough for daycare.

Nicki
"So what are you gonna do?" My mom asked as I shrugged. "This the only way I won't have to go to jail ma. These polices are looking for me bc of Meek & Rihanna. I can't stay here. I don't wanna leave but I can't get locked up again." I cried as she hugged me. "Oh baby well what about Beyoncé?" She asked as I just shook my head. "She doesn't wanna come with me." I said. "Did you tell her why you was moving?" She asked. "...no. I didn't want her to know I was on the run." I said as she nodded.

"Go talk to her Nicki. I can tell you wanna be with her right now." She said as I sighed. "You're right. We do this all the time. I'm kinda immune to it now. I'll see you later, & if I don't, I want you to know that I love you & I will see you." I said as she shook her head. "Don't talk like that my child. Now go." She said as I chuckled a little. I wiped my tears & left.

Beyoncé
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to get my baby back." Jay said as i scoffed. "Do I need to get solange again?" I asked as he shook his head. "Na, no need for all that. Can I come in?" He asked as I shook my head. "No, you can get the fuck away from my door tho." I said as he sighed. "Just here me out Bey." He said. "My name is Beyoncé." I said. "Yeah... can I talk to you?" He asked. "We are talking. You have 60 seconds left." I said. "I'm sorry." He said as I laughed & closed the door in his face. Faggot

I heard knocks a few minutes later & I groaned. "JAY I TOLD YOU TO- oh." I said noticing it was Nicki. "Jay???" She asked. "He was here literally a few minutes before you came." I said as she frowned. "Damn you move quick." She mumbled but I still heard her. "It wasn't like that." I said as she pushed past me. "Well tell me Beyonce. What was it like then?" She asked. I closed my door & locked it before I sat next to her.

"Well he came here talking about he was tryna get his baby back & I told him to get the fuck away from my door. & I threatened to call Solo bc she beat his ass once & she will gladly do it again." I said as she cut me off by laughing. "Like she be beating yours?" She asked. "You & your delusions but anyways. He gone say sumn can I talk to you & I was like you got 60 seconds. He hit me with a funky ass sorry so I laughed & closed the door in his face. & now we're here." I said as she giggled.

"Wow." She said. "Wait I'm supposed to be mad at you." I said. "I know I'm sorry about last night. We graduated last night, we was supposed to go to my house & fuck all night in our caps. At least those were my plans, that was until I got a call from my nigga Wayne. Just know I asked you to move with me for a reason. But I realized no matter how far I go, I have to deal with the consequences somehow." She said as I frowned.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I'm on the run basically. The polices found evidence that tracked to me about the Rihanna & Meek situation. They are looking for me as we speak. I can't stay here long. So im waiting until they find me. Im not gonna try to run anymore. I knew this would happen." She said as I busted out crying. "But we just graduated. I literally had plans for us. I finally have more time to work on our relationship & I can't even do that now. I don't want you go to. I'll go wherever , we can leave the country. Please don't go. I can't handle seeing you through a glass & having our calls recorded & limited.
What about our baby?" I said as she pulled me into her.

" I love you okay. But I can't leave every time things get hard. I will be okay. If they come here, I'll just have to surrender. But hopefully they won't cause I don't want you to see that. & who knows, it won't be long. I can tell them it was self defense. & don't worry I would never forget about or our baby. I might not be here when he or she is born, but I guarantee when I'm free I'm gonna do everything for y'all." She said as I shook my head.

We decided to do the artificial sperm thing & it actually worked. So now I'm 2 months pregnant, but no one can really tell, cause I wear over sized stuff now anyways.

"I don't like how you're talking but I know there's nothing we can do about it now. I love you more than life itself. I know we will be okay & I'll do everything I can to make sure you're out of there soon. I love you soooo fucking much. This is really breaking my heart. & it's even worse bc of the hormones." I said as she giggled & wiped my face. "I will be back. I don't want to do this but I have to. I'm going to turn myself in." She said as my heart dropped down to my ass.

"I feel like throwing up. But you know it could be worse. I just hate it had to be this way. This isn't fair. Seems like everyone I love has to go away. But I know you'll be back. I just want us to make love one last time before you go." I said as she nodded. "Ofc I'll be back. They can't hold the Queen for too long. & I would love to make love with you right now." She said as I smiled. The world could be ending right in front of us & she'll still find a way to make me smile.

Nicki
After we was done making love, she cried herself to sleep. I feel like shit. I don't want her stressing about me. I know these hands good & I know that not one bitch can fuck with me. & I also know how to talk & use my words. Ima be good. "Baby." I said shaking her as she woke up & looked at me with her pretty ass eyes. "Hm?" She asked. "You so pretty. But I have to go daddy." I said as she turned her head the other way. I felt her jerking & I heard sniffles. "I thought this was a dream. I thought I'd wake up & you'd be texting me telling me how sorry you was for upsetting me. But I know this is real & I just can't seem to be okay with that." She said as I sighed.

"I'm sorry. But if I'm in there more than 5, I want you to move on. I don't want you to be stuck on me. I want to know my baby & I don't intentionally want you to move on from me, but I do want you to be happy. That's all I ever want." I said as she sat up & looked at me. "You want me to be happy but you're literally finna leave to do time. I will never be happy about that. & moving on isn't even in my vision. I'm more-so concerned about how long it will be before you can book a visitation with someone." She said as I giggled & hugged her.

"I love you sooo much. You gonna hold me down?" I asked standing up. I kissed her & her stomach before I sighed.

"Of course baby, you're my Bonnie." She said as I smiled & walked out.

It was so hard to leave her but I know if I do this, I'll be out sooner. I drove off & headed to the police station. Before I got out, I took my phone & typed up her a message.

Dear Beyoncé,
My lover, best friend, & my Clyde. I love you baby. I want you to read this every time you get to missing me. You're so beautiful, you deserve the world. Hey don't be sad & don't cry. Im gonna be okay. You know I don't fuck around when it comes to fighting bitches so we ain't gotta worry about that. But this message isn't for that lol. I want to just make this quick bc im literally outside the station. But um Happy Birthday baby if I don't be out by then, & Happy birthday to my babygirl or baby boy if I don't be out. I love y'all sooo much. I will be home soon.

Love, your Bonnie

I wiped my tear & sent the message. I powered my phone off & got out.

"Hello. My name is Onika Maraj & I came to plea guilty & turn myself in for the murder of Robert Williams & Robyn Fenty." I said as they looked at little shocked but nodded. Not long after I was handcuffed & brought into a cell.

The enddddd

Well it's not fully the end, but it's the end of this book lol! Book 2 coming soon tho 💋!