Beyoncé
I woke up to a major headache. I'm a hospital bed. What the fuck happen. The bright light hit my eyes making me groan. "Oh thank goodness you're up. You gave almost gave me a heart attack." Solo said running to the side of the bed. "What the fuck happened?" I asked. "It's a long story. Once I told you that I was pregnant & kinda cutting on myself, you passed out & I'll let the doctor tell you the rest." She said as I nodded.

"Where's Onika?" I asked still squinting. "Oh, she left. Once we got you situated, she left. She's coming back tho, she said she had to go teach someone a lesson. Whatever that means." She said as I sat up quickly. "Ouchhh fuck." I yelled out holding my head. "Oh! Good, you're up. I was competing to check on you, are you okay? Do you need anything?" The doctor said as Solo walked out. That's weird.

"Uh, a pain killer for my headache." I said as she nodded. "Okay no problem. I'll be back in a second. Another doctor will be in here shortly to tell you what you need to know before we discharge you." She said as I nodded. "Thank you." I said as she walked out. "Hold the door." I heard a very familiar voice say. I know that squeaky ass voice from anywhere.

"Thank you." Nicki said coming through the door with food. My favorite at that, Popeyes. "Hi." I said as she just looked at me & smiled. "Hey." She said sitting the food down. "Can you turn this light up here off? It's making my head hurt so bad." I asked as she nodded. She turnt it off & looked down at me. "Give me a kiss." She said as I leaned up. Soon as our lips touch the door opened & Nicki jumped up. "Y'all thought it was the doctor huh? It's just me, freaks." Solo said as I smacked my lips.

"I thought you were gone." I said. "I was finna go, but then momma called." She said as I sighed. "What does she want?" I asked. "She wants you to call her." She said as I nodded. "So she can chew me up & spit me out like I'm not her child? No thank you." I said as she sighed. "She said it's important BB." She said as I nodded. "I will when I get home." I said.

Nicki
After I got done with Rihanna, I felt so much better with life. Now I'm just waiting for Beyonce's results to come back so we can leave. Speaking of results here comes the doctor who ran her tests. "Okay so as of today, all your tests came back negative which is a good thing. But I do have bad news for you. Unfortunately you were 2 & a half months pregnant. But due to stress & unhealthy activities, the baby did not make it. I'm sorry to inform you on this. I'll give you a moment to clear your head. Here's your Tylenol." He said before leaving out.

2 & a half months? Damn that's right before her & Jay broke up. I saw her staring off into space & I went over to hold her hand. "I'm so sorry." She said to me as i lowkey frowned. "For?" I asked. "I didn't tell you. But I didn't know myself. I just thought I was getting fat, that's why I started working out. Stupid ass doctors didn't know what they were talking about. My baby. My fucking egg. A whole new world that I could've brung into this world is gone. Just like that. It's all your fault Solo. I fucking hate you. Get out." She said as I just gasped.

"Woah there. Don't blame this on her. It's not anyone's fault okay. No one knew you were pregnant, so let's start there. Cause there's no one to blame. We smoked & we drink plenty of time before. Nothing happened. Maybe this is just a wake up call for all of us. Maybe this was meant to happen. To teach us a lesson. To not take life for granted. Let's just learn from this experience & move forward. Let's not dwell on the past. & let's damn sure not say we hate each other. Cause at the end of the day we're all we got. I hate this happened i rlly do, but life goes on. & we all knew we wasn't ready for a baby. & I'm saying we because you know I was gonna be here the whole way." I said as she just shook her head.

"I'm just so full right now. Solo I apologize so much. I don't hate you. I love you so much. & I don't want you to leave. Forget I said that okay. Nicki's right, let's just move forward. At the end of the day Solo is bringing a new baby into this world soon. Let's focus more so on her & the baby. I'm so sorry." Bey said as Solo just smiled. "It's okay sis, I know you didn't mean it. But I will tell you something. That girl right there is a keeper. She was with you the whole way. She wiped my & her tears. She prayed for you so many times. She kissed you so many times. Even though you couldn't hear her she was telling you who much she loved & needed you. If that ain't what you call love, then I don't know what is." She said as I just blushed.

"Solooooo why are you telling my businessssss?" I asked as Bey laughed. "Awww I love you more baby. We in this shit for life." She said as I kissed her over & over. "Ew I'm still right here." Solo said as bey brushed her off. "Then cover your eyes." She said as I laughed. "No she's right, we gotta chill." I said as she giggled. "We haven't even had sex & you talking about chill. Just wait till I get out this hospital bed & back to myself." Bey said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. The doctor said no sex for a week anyways." I said.

"You're lying. It don't even take a week to get over a headache." She said as we laughed. "She's right Nic." Solo said a su pinched her a little. "You supposed to be on my side. But since you wanna know my business so bad, I start my period this week. So yeah, no sex for a week." I said as she groaned. "Girls & their periods." BB said as I just looked at her. "Don't piss me off." I said. "Oop see now I know you ain't lying cause you being mean." She said as I giggled. "& we have to talk about something. Later tho." I said as she nodded.