Beyoncé
September 4
Welp, today is the day I turnt another year. Nasty 19 so they say. But it's Saturday morning & I'm up getting ready to start my day with Nicki. She's actually really cool, I see why everyone loves her short ass. I actually like her as well, but I don't wanna rush into anything bc I just don't wanna get my hopes up again. But I'm not gonna lead her on, I actually wanna be with her, but I just gotta take some time for myself first.

"So what's first?" I heard her ask as I jumped. "Damn I forgot you was here. Make a noise when you coming or something, you're too quiet." I said she laughed. "You look sexy, now answer my question." She said. "Thank you, so do you, & we're gonna go shopping first bc I've yet to go shopping since I've moved here bc I always did online shopping. & yes you can get anything you want." I said. "Nah I'm paying for everything. It's your day, my treat." She said as I laughed. "Yeah, no. I'm paying." I said. "No you're not. I know you're not used to people buying shit for you, so let me do it. Just this one time. Well it's gonna be more than once but yk what I'm tryna say. Let loose & just vibe. Whatever you touch I'll get." She said as I just nodded. "Fine. & you got it like that?" I asked.

"Girl my momma a whole celebrity chef. & I'm the only child, I get what I want. & besides I have my own clothing line." She said as I nodded. "I have my own clothing line as well. & I'm working on getting my own record label in the next 5 years maybe. oh & I model from time to time." I said as she just looked at me.

"Okayyy superstar. But I'm ready when you are." She said. "Okay I just have to curl my hair, finish my makeup, decide on an outfit, pick shoes that go with it, take a few pictures, & that's all. It shouldn't take that long." I said as she giggled. "Girl I'll be laying in your room watching tv. Ouu you should let me style you today." She said as I shook my head. "Eh, you gone have me in all pink, I'd rather not." I said as she laughed. "No I won't." She said. "Will it make you leave me alone?" I asked as she chuckled. "Probably not. But finish up & I'll have your outfit ready." She said as I nodded.

Nicki
Okay so it's her birthday & you know I have to do my big one. I wasn't gonna ask her to be my gf or anything just yet, but I was gonna make sure she felt special. Although she already made plans with me & 2 other ppl, I still want us to have our time together. So I decided to make my mom shut down her restaurant tonight only so the 2 of us could enjoy ourselves. Hopefully all goes well. But let me get this outfit together.

1 hour later

"Okay I'm coming out." She said as I sat up & prepared myself to see this masterpiece. "Okay let me see mamas." I said as I heard her giggling. She's so silly.

(Visual of what she has on)

"Damn you look good as fuck. I don't know if I should let you out with this top on." I joked as she smacked her lips. "Thank you & I guess I can give you your props on the outfit." She said as I smiled. "Mhm, I did that. Now turn around for me." I said as she shook her head. "No you just wanna see my ass & we have to go. I hate going to the mall when it's too many ppl. So come on." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Ima see it anyways. & ima look every chance I get." I said as she laughed.

"I don't care. Cause you gotta ass too. & I be looking real hard." She said as I laughed. "Omg. Yeah let's go. Where is Nicholas gonna meet us?" I said. "Uh they actually should be at the mall with us. I got his number the other day. & we still have to finish the project." She said as I nodded. "I finished it already. It was so easy, I'll turn it in Monday." I said. "Well damn. Okayyy big brain." She said as I giggled. I put my black Chanel slides on & we left.

Beyoncé
It's been literally 10 minutes & we're still standing outside my house. Nicki doesn't want me to drive she wants me to be passenger princess or some shit. But I'm not used to all that shit. "Okay fine. You do what you want." I said giving up. "Alright nie don't tell me that. Cause I'll have you in the back seat showing you what nasty 19 really mean." She said as I just looked at her. "Drive before I change my mind." I said getting in the passenger side.

"All I need in this life is me & my girlfriend." I sung as she looked at me. "What are you singing?" She asked. "One of the few songs Jay & I fucked around & made. The lil video we recorded reminded me of the song, especially with the way you're driving me around & shit." I said as she scoffed. "You'll drive yourself next time." She said as I just sighed. "I didn't say I missed him Nic." I said. "Well it seems like it. You're over there reminiscing & shit." She said. "Well.. he texted me happy birthday & that he still loves me." I said. "& you're telling me for??" She asked.

"I just wanted to let you know. I don't know how fucking around with someone works." I mumbled. "Well for one m, you don't tell them that you're reminiscing about your ex. & you also don't bring up the fact that your ex saying he still loves you. That's like me saying I wanna fuck your ex again. Like the fuck??" She said as I just frowned. "I'm sorry ba... Nicki. I didn't mean to upset up. Let's just not talk about him anymore. Matter fact I'll block him. I don't want you mad at me." I said as she stopped at the red light & looked at me.

"You know you almost called me baby?" She said as I chuckled. "Yeah..." i said as she just laughed. "I mean it's okay if you want to, I won't take it for granted. If we both like each other, then it's no point to keep hiding it. I want you & I'd hope you want me too. So with that being said, I booked my moms restaurant for us tonight. Just for the 2 of us & I mean literally it's gonna only be us & the cooks." She said as I just smiled & looked down. I can't let her see me blushing omgg.

"I want you too. & I do want us to be official, but you gotta make some promises. Promise that you'd be here for me physically and mentally. Understand me when I get distant or when I don't feel like talking, it rarely happens but when it does, I need you to promise me that you won't get mad & leave me. I'm not perfect & I know that you know that, but I'll try my best to be the best partner I can be to you. & I admit I do love hard, so please don't take me for granted. I don't think I can take another embarrassment like the last one. & lastly, promise me that you'll treat my sister as if she's your sister as well. I love that lil girl & I'd kill for her. Jay just couldn't understand that, but I loved him so I just accepted it for what it was. Can you make me those promises?" I said as she nodded.

She was now driving again but I know she was listening to everything I said bc she grabbing my hand with her free hand. "I promise to be that person that understands you. I promise to protect & be there for you physically and mentally. I promise to never neglect or take you for granted. & I promise to adore you & your family the way I'd do my own. I promise, I promise, I promise." She said kissing my hand with each promise as I blushed again. "Then you got me." I said. "I can't look at you but I can tell your smiling & blushing hard as hell right now." She said as I giggled. "How'd you know?" I asked.

"Bc your voice changed. I notice everything about you. Even the little shit like that. I know when you're mad, sad, & being sarcastic. I took time to know you mentally as well as just physically. Cause I know you different & I see us building each other. You know you beautiful but I want you to know that you're a goddess. Even if I'm not the one for you, I got to set the standards for the next bitch or nigga." She said as I smiled.

"They're will be no next. Cause all I need is someone like you." I said as she just giggled.

Ughhh this chapter is lowkey so cute to meeeee. Next chapter will be the birthday plans. & the drama, can't forget the dramaaaaaa.