11. I love you

"I- I just wanted to say that...and you don't have to agree with me I just-" I stood in front of the mirror, absolutely annoyed at myself, but anxious.

"What's going on, monkey?" My dad walked into the room.

"Oh, nothing." I said sighing before I sat down next to him.

"Is there anything on your mind you wanna talk about? You know I'm here, right?"

"Yeah, dad. Of course" I replied sincerely

"Soooo you wanna let it out?"

"It's okay, I'll be fine" I smiled

"I'm here if you need me" He rubbed my shoulder, walking out.

I stayed on my bed, my head falling to my knees as I groaned out loud to myself. I was never gonna get these words oh on my own. Then it clicked, I had an idea.
———————————————————————————

3 amazing skater gurlsss 🤪💙

Ri: Hey guys?
Bree😛: what's up?

Graceee: hey girl
Ri: I need serious help.
I'm never gonna be able
to tell her at the rate I'm
Going 🤦‍♀️
Graceee: Riley, you
need to be honest
with her.
Ri: I've tried like a million
times and i can't help but feel
like I mess up every time that
I do it
Bree😛: Grace is
kind of right riley u
should be honest,
just take a deep
breath and say it.
Ri: okay. You guys are right,
what happens, happens. And
It can't possibly become that
bad. I think I'm ready,
tommorow 😬

Graceee: Goodluck!

Bree😛: Yeah, wish
you luck your gonna
need it 🙏🙏
Ri: thanks guys 💙
———————————————————————————

I set my phone down, I needed some time to get some sleep before the big confession tomorrow. Gosh, this almost felt like the time when I first asked Val out.

I remember getting all nervous and sweaty, as she stood in front of me. The entire school had their gaze upon us as we were in the moment.

That was definetely not going to happen this time though. I was seriously going to make sure of it. I would take her out into the hall, and confess. I made such a huge mistake causing a scene like that the first time.

But this would be different, and I was confident it would be okay. I shut my eyes, sleep taking over.
————————————

I woke up the next morning, ready to make this happen. I threw my shoes on walking out the door. Saying goodbye to my parents as I walked my way to school.

I saw them mingling by the front entrance where our group could usually be found before school, and walked up to them.

"Hey guys," I greeted with a smile