6 - The Deal

AYA'S POV

After Kai's unexpected visit sa school, people keep bugging me about her. Nakakairita ngayon lang ba sila nakakita ng maganda? I'm on our last subject and finally the bell rung then Carlo, a classmate of mine turned to my sit.

Carlo: Aya, you know ang ganda nung babaeng kasama mo but for me mas maganda ka. Gusto mo bang maghang-out tayo?

Aya: Hi, I can't I need to go home agad kasi eh.

I stood up and picked my stuffs but he gripped my hand.

Carlo: Ilang beses na kitang inaaya bat ayaw mo? Kaya wala masyadong nanliligaw sayo kasi puro ka uwi pagkatapos sa school. Ako na nga lang nagtyatyaga sayo.

Who the hell does he think he is???

Aya: Wala talaga akong interes sa mga ganito kaya ituon mo na lang tyaga mo sa pag-aaral. Excuse me.

I'm fuming with rage papunta sa sundo ko. I won't deny na it hurts that me being a not a party-goer or just a taong bahay is already a turn off sa iba. I felt my phone buzz.

Message (1)
From: Alam mo ba ding GC
Chole: Girls si papa
Chole: Natanggal sa trabaho

After reading that I just know who's the person I should pour my anger at.

Nasa mansion na ako and saw her car already parked inside. I opened the door and search for that wicked woman. I spotted her at the dining room reading a book again. She didn't even acknowledge my presence as if di nakatayo sa harap niya. I marched towards her and slammed my palms against the table.

Aya: I know it's you. You can touch me but you can't touch my friends nor my family. I don't know how you did it but fvcking bring back Chole's dad sa company!

I confidently spit every words full of rage. She put down her book and dialed someone.

Kai: Gil, call Maxwell corp and tell them to cancel the termination of Mr. Vergara immediately.

She ended the call and went back reading as if nothing happen again.

Gustong gusto ko na siyang sakalin!

Aya: Baliw ka talaga eh noh? Alam mo I'm so done with you that's why I'll do anything to get the hell out of here.

Kai: Hmm? Magbabayad ka na ng utang niyo?

Aya: No but let's make a deal instead. If-

I thought of something na alam kong kaya kong gawin.

Aya: If I make you fall in love with me or make you say you love me, you'll set me free, kakalimutan mo ang utang namin plus you'll pay me 1 million pesos and you should never contact me ever.

Kai: Ha. You're really insane but fine I'll accept that.

Kai: I'll give you 3 months to make me fall in love with you but if you failed then... you'll extend another year in here and I won't let you use safe word anymore everytime we...

I gulped hard. Apaka demonyo talaga ng babaeng eto!

Kai: So ano deal?

Aya: How can I make sure na hindi mo ko dadayain and that you are already falling for me?

Kai: Good question. Well hmmm. Okay if I made a romantic or grand gesture to you 5 times then you can count it as me already into you.

Aya: 5 romantic gesture okay. I'll make sure you do that in the span of 3 months.

Kai: Don't be too confident Miss Arcumo.

I leaned closer to her and whisper.

Aya: Ikaw ang wag magpakampante, I'll make sure you go crazy over me. Or maybe I already did.

She tighten her gripped on her book. I smiled at her and leave.

~Time skip~

Nasa school na ako and saw Chole nakaupo na sa loob ng klase. I approached her immediately.

Aya: Chole! I'm really sorry about your dad. Nakabalik na siya sa work right?

Chole: Hi Aya, oo pinabalik siya. Kagagawan talaga yun ng boss mo noh. Ang sarap niyang sapakin.

Aya: I'm sorry, nadamay ka pa. Naiintindihan ko if you don't wanna be friends with me.

Chole: Matagal ko naman talagang ayaw maging kaibigan mo eh. (Cause I want to be more than a friend to you)

Aya: aray

Chole: Charot lang haha bff forever tayo nukaba. Sasamahan pa kitang kutyain boss mo haha

Suddenly Carlo entered the room with a busted nose and band aid on his face.

Chole: Luh ano nangyari sa kanya?

Aya: mm? kaya nga kawawa naman.

~Time skip~

Stella: Sa wakas lunch time na mga ate ko!!

Sydney: Yesssuee

I'm having lunch with the girls, they're chatting with each other while I'm lost in my deep thoughts. Chole nudge me with her elbow.

Chole: Uy tahimik mo. Ano iniisip mo?

Chole always gets me. Alam niya if something's wrong with me, ang galing niya talaga. I'm glad I have her with me.

Aya: I just- I just made a deal with the devil

Stella: Hala si ano ba to si poganda Miss Red hair??? omg

Aya: I told her na if I make her say she loves me or fell in love with me then makakalaya na ako. Now that I think of it, mahirap pala wahhh bat kasi yun sinabi ko

Sydney: Ate Aya kalma, madali lang yan. First of all you have the face, the body, the brain, the lungs? charoot basta kaya mo yan!

Stella: te baka ikaw ang mafall ha sinasabi ko sayo

Aya: What- Never! Kung alam niyo lang ugali nun.

Chole: Aya, sure ka ba jan? Don't worry tutulungan kita no matter what. Tandaan mo makakaalis ka din jan okay?

She patted my head and I just melt with the gesture. Her phone vibrated mukhang may message siya.

Chole: wait punta muna ako sa cr girls ha

"Okay" we said sabay sabay.

Chole's POV

Tiningnan ko kung sino nagmessage sakin.

(1) New message from M:
M: Baby see you later okay? May gift ako for you.

I inhaled deeply and replied that I'll be there. Kaya mo to Chole, para to kay Aya.