22 - Lust Friday Night ⚠️

AN: Thanks sa mga nagcocomment natatawa ako sa reactions niyo lol dumadami na din kayo ah lowkey lng tayo ah. Anyway sabay sabay tayong magkasala muli🙏🛐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAI'S POV

It's been 4 days since Mila's quick breakdown in my office and she still haven't told me the reason behind it. 4 days ding si Aya ang nagluluto and I feel na mahohospital na talaga ako anytime soon due to her cooking skills.

Aya: Lagi mong nauubos luto ko ah. Masarap ba?

Kai: Oo, sa sobrang sarap humimlay lahat tastebuds ko

Aya: Ano?

She was busy preparing her protein shake and didn't hear what I'd said. I should tell her to stop cooking but she just looks too happy doing it. I groaned, sana bumalik na sila Manang Baby.

Kai: Dalian mo kumain, I need to go muna sa office before I drop you on your class

Aya: Mmkay 9:30am pa naman class ko

We're eating silently and after 30 minutes we went inside my car and drove to my office. It's her first time coming there and I wonder how she will react on how huge our building is. We're already in front and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Aya: Wow... you own this?! Ang yaman mo pala talaga like super... Bat mo pa sinisingil pamilya namin-

I grabbed her inside, the staffs greeted us and eyeing us suspiciously. I walked towards the elevator quickly but we heard some of my employees whispering to each other.

Girl 1: Ibang girl na naman bisita ni boss ah.. nakakaselos na ha

Girl 2: Ang ganda din ni ate gurl noh sana machews din tayong maka one on one si boss sa kama este sa office

I didn't pay much attention to their remarks, they're always like this I'm already use to it. We're already inside the elevator and Aya faced me.

Aya: So madami ka pa lang bisita not just sa mansion but also here

Kai: Selos ka na naman

Aya: As if.

She just rolled her eyes on me and crossed her arms. The elevator opened and I walked straight to my office. I pushed the door and went to my desk.

Aya: Ang laki...

I was searching the papers for Business permits. Alam ko nandito lang yun eh. The intercom suddenly speak stating na Denise is outside waiting. Anong ginagawa niya dito ng gantong oras?

Kai: Shit Aya hide!

Aya: Huh? Bakit-

Kai: Come here!

Lumapit siya sakin at ang pintuan ay pa bukas na. I panicked and pushed her under my desk.

Aya: Hoy ano ba-

Kai: Shhh-it you look beautiful today

I said after Denise entered my office. She smiled and leaned on my desk flashing her chest in front of me. I feel my member growing not with the view in front of me but how I can feel Aya's breath below me.

Denise: I missed you...

She tugged my neck tie making me push my sit closer to Aya. Shit

Denise: Thanks for comforting and listening to me last time Kai. Hope we did more than talking....

She said seductively and I felt Aya gripping my thighs.

Kai: You know you could count on me.

⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️