30 - Bed Chem⚠️

KAI'S POV

She wrapped her hands round my neck while I deepened our kiss. I tugged her bottom and kiss her back, trapping her tongue with mine so I can sucked it repeatedly, eliciting a moan from her. She sneak her hands on the waistband of my boxer and about to slid her hand but we heard the doorknob shook making us stopped what we're doing..

"Hello?"

Someone knocks and kept trying to open the door.

Aya: A-alis na tayo

She lift herself from my lap and quickly picked her clothes. I also pulled my jeans back and fumbled with the buttons. We fixed ourselves and Aya immediately opened the door. She was greeted by a nun.

Aya: Oh He-hello, we're just about to leave

Nun: Hello, you children are done praying?

We nod.

Nun: I hope you have a safe ride home.

Her kind words echoed inside the room . With a shared smile and a nod of gratitude, me and Aya step out. We're already outside and called for a cab.

Aya: Uwi na tayo

As the cab pulled in front of us, she reached for the door handle, ready to open it. But before she could, I swiftly stepped in and opened the door for her. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink as she looked up at me and softly murmurs,

Aya: thank you

She said in a barely audible voice. I smiled at her response, then hurriedly slipped into the cab.

Kai: Will you take us to the nearest inn?

The driver nodded and started moving. Aya leaned closer to me whispering.

Aya: Anong inn? uuwi na tayo

Kai: It will take us hour long drive if uuwi so we'll spend the night here plus.....

I moved closer to her ear and wet my lips.

Kai: You still owe me.....

I whispered drawing out each word with an edge of teasing menace. She inhaled sharply and her breath coming in short. The tension between us, which had been interrupted before, crackled once more, heightening the burning and lingering sense of unfulfilled desires.

The cab came to a halt, the driver pointed out the old inn nestled across.

Driver: It’s late so you might as well settle in here.

We stepped out, the chill of the evening air greeted us and made our way to the entrance. Inside, the inn had an air of rustic charm, with creaky wooden floors and the warm glow of a fireplace. We approached the front desk, where a young lady innkeeper welcomed us and handed over a key to a modest room. I opened the room and put our stuff to the table. Aya had her back on me and tied her hair in a messy bun making her nape be exposed.

Aya: Maliligo lang muna ako

I approach her quietly and slide my hands around her waist, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on the crook of her neck. I unbuttoned her jeans and gently caressed her stomach.

⚠️ Mature Content (graphic and STRONG LANGUAGE. If you don't like the tagalog then skip) ⚠️

Kai: Mamaya na....

My hands tugged her jeans completely and went to trace her bikini line. Finally my hand dip in front of her undie while my other hand traveled inside her blouse to groped her right breast.