11- What The Hell Happened?

I woke up cold, with a pounding headache and feeling used for some reason. I opened my eyes and found myself naked and I heard someone crying downstairs. I suddenly remembered Dad. I sat up but immediately regretted it when pain shot through my lower back. It brought me close to tears.

I slowly stood up and pulled on some boxers before walking downstairs. Well waddling. I heard mum crying and so I walked into the kitchen to see her there and crying on the table.

" M-Mum? " I said to her softly. She lifted her head and stood up before wrapping her arms around me tightly.

" I'm so sorry baby. We're going to move okay? We have to. He took all of our money except your college savings. We have to use it to move baby. " I let the words soak in and I shook my head.

" What about Mr. Tomlinson?! What about Louis? And Niall! " I said frantically. She shook her head.

" Louis and Mr. Tomlinson are coming with us. I talked to him last night after he had left. Liam we have to move. " she said through tears. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was going to move away from my love and my best friend.

Niall's boyfriend is going to leave him.

I pulled away from her and slowly walked back. She looked at me strangely.

" I don't want to move mum! " I yelled. She opened her mouth but I cut her off. " No! I don't wanna leave the love of my life and my only best friend since we were like two! " I cried to her. I just can't leave. No. I refuse to.

" Liam, please. I'm sorry but you'll get hurt if you don't get away from here. Please Liam! " she cried. She was slowly breaking me, I hated seeing her cry and now I was the reason she was crying. I just took myself up the stairs and grabbed my phone. My head was pounding again.

" Hello? " I heard his familiar Irish voice fill the phone. I bit my lip to hold the tears.

" Niall, I have to talk to you... " I whispered. I wiped my eyes as pain shot through me again.

" Okay, I'll be over in five. Love you Li. Bye. " he hung up. I set the phone down and tried desperately not to cry. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes to try and get rid of the headache I had.

A few minutes later, I heard my door open.

" Liam? " I heard Niall's Irish accent say. I opened my eyes and he sat down on the end of my bed. I remembered suddenly my dad smashing my head against the head board and I freaked, scooting closer to Niall, getting away from the board. " What happened yesterday? " he asked me when I hugged his waist tightly.

" Something.. That made mum.. Say we're gonna move... " I cried. His arms were wrapped around me and he gasped.

" You can't move though! Not away from me, Louis and Harry! " I cringed when he said Louis. I heard screaming from downstairs.

" NO!!! I AM NOT MOVING!!! NEITHER IS LIAM!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE US!!! " It was obviously Louis' voice. Niall looked at me confused as to why Louis was screaming that.

" H-He would be m-- " I was cut off by Louis storming into my room and grabbing a suitcase. He started throwing everything I had into it.

" L-Lou..? " Niall whispered. Louis glanced over his shoulder at us.

" I'm not leaving you. Neither is Liam. I promise. " He walked over to him and kissed him hard. Niall was close to tears and I honestly thought it was cute that Louis had that affect on him. I sighed to myself really wanting to leave because of the memory this room now holds. I shivered as my ass started to hurt as if to remind me.

" Where will you be living then?! " I heard Mr. Tomlinson yell as he walked through the door to my room. Louis pulled away from Niall and stood in front of him and me.

" Once Liam puts some clothes on, we're going to be leaving. Living with... Well... " He trailed off. Niall leaned over and started to help me stand up when he saw I was having trouble.

" They can live with me! " Niall said as he got me balanced. I looked at him confused.

" I can't leave my mum Nialler..." I whispered softly.

He looked hurt, but also understanding. " Are you sure? "

" Positive. " I told him. " Lou should still go though. I'll be okay. "

I let Niall help dress me before walking downstairs with him.

" Liam, you can't just leave though. " Louis tried to get me to stay. But really, what's the point? Like only him Niall and Harry are my friends now. That's it. Everyone else pretty much hates me.

" I gotta protect mum Lou. " I told him sternly. He nodded a bit and I sat down on the couch although my ass hurt like hell.

" Why do you look like you've just took it up the ass? "

" Because... " I trailed off a bit scared. And I was scarred so..

" Liam, we're moving next week okay? So by Friday you have to have everything packed. " Mum said before leaving the room again. I looked at Louis and Niall and saw they were holding hands looking upset kind of but waiting for me to answer.

" Louis you don't know the story about my dad but Niall does. He came back last night. And well... " I trailed off and Niall jumped up immediately.

" You're lying. " he said to me.

" Why would I lie about something like that? I mean it's all here! The evidence! You know I've never had sex with a guy before and you know no one likes me! " I told him angrily. I never snapped at him before. I never really snapped at anyone actually.

He looked at me with hurt filling his eyes but he looked understandingly and confused at the same time as well.

" I didn't mean to snap at you Niall. I'm sorry. " I whispered quietly and let my head fall into my hands. I felt the couch dip in beside me on both sides. I felt two pairs of arms engulf me into a hug.

" I'm sorry that happened to you Li. " Niall whispered.

" I am too. " Louis said in response as well. I sighed to myself mainly. I just wanna know what happened to me. What happened to the cheerful boy who was always involved. The one who had everyone as a friend.

Oh wait.

Everyone ditched me.

" What the hell happened to me? "

A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever! (: -Bumble.x