17- I'm Sorry.

Harry's POV

I rolled over when I heard whispering from the farther side of the room. I opened my eyes and saw Liam talking to a boy who had dark curly haired boy with dimples, bright green eyes and a bright smile. He looked a lot like me.

I yawned and stretched, making Liam glance behind his shoulder.

" Hi Harry. " he said emotionless to me. " Zayden, this is my... Friend Harry. Harry, this is my boyfriend, Zayden. " he introduced before wrapping an arm around Zayden's waist.

" Nice to meet you Harry. " He said sweetly. Almost cockily though. I nodded at him and remembered what Liam had said the night before. I wanted to bring something up to him but I didn't.

I stood up and started towards the door. " Where are you going? Lou and Ni are out. Mum and Mark are out also. " Liam said with a look almost like pleading me not to leave.

" I have to pee. " I stated although it was a lie. I walked passed them and into Liam's bathroom and shut the door. I shook my head and messed with my curls.

Soon, I heard a gasp before a slam against the wall. A soft moan had escaped someone's mouth and I just kind of stood there, shocked and hurt.

I rummaged through his medicine cabinets, trying to find an Advil for the headache I already had, and I found various items I didn't like.

1) Cigarettes.

2) Open Condom Wrappers. Why wouldn't you just throw those away?!

3) A small knife with what looked like blood on it.

4) Empty Lube-

I grabbed the knife and flicked on the light. There was blood on it.

Does Liam cut?

Liam's POV

I didn't want him to leave me alone with Zayden. I knew he wanted to have sex here tonight but, I really wasn't in the mood right now. Considering it was like 9 am.

" I have to pee. " Harry said before walking into my bathroom. I looked at Zayden and he was smirking at me.

Shit.

I was slammed against the wall and let out a gasp before Zayden moaned into my mouth. I groaned and pushed him away.

" Zayden, no. " I said which he whined afterwards and reached out for me.

" LiLi? Please? " he begged. I shook my head but he pinned me against the wall.

" ZAYDEN! Stop! " I yelled in a whisper at him. He smirked at me.

" Nope. " he kissed me hard and on instinct, my hips bucked into his when he rubbed my leg with his.

" Oh...... Uhm... " I heard Harry's voice and I pushed Zayden off of me. He growled at me.

" I gotta go Liam. I'll talk to you later okay babe? I love you. " Zayden said, clearly aggravated. I sighed and opened my arms for him.

" I'm sorry Zayden. I'm just not in the mood right now. " I whispered in his ear as he hugged me. I felt him nod.

" Sorry I tried to force you. " he whispered against my neck. I hugged him tightly before pulling back and peck his lips.

" I'll be down stairs. " I heard Harry said quietly before and speed walked out of the room.

" I do have to go though. I told Dan that I would meet him at my place soon. You can come too. We're gonna have a few smokes and a few drinks. " he asked. I was about to say yes but then I remembered I couldn't unless I wanted to get scolded.

" I can't. Mum would kill me if I left Harry here alone. Next time though! " I assured. He smiled at me.

" Okay. I love you! Bye Liam. " he kissed me one more time and we walked downstairs. He walked out of the house and I walked to where Harry probably was. He was sitting on the couch with his knees pulled up to his chest and he looked hurt almost?

" Hey Haz. What's wrong? " I asked sitting down on the floor in front of him. His gaze slowly went from the wall to me.

" I'm fine. " he said quickly. I gave him a questioning look.

" Oh. Okay. Well it's really nice to see you again. " I said standing and sitting next to him. He didn't move though.

" You too. " he said into his knees.

" Uh... Can I have a hug? " I asked hesitantly. He straightened out his legs and stood up. He turned around and held his arms out for me. Smiling, I stood up and wrapped my arms around his slim waist just thinking about how much I would love to sleep with him instead of Zayden.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and it felt like he went to let go but I wouldn't let him. I held him tightly to me afraid that when I let go, he wouldn't want to give me a hug again.

" I'm sorry. " I whispered mainly to myself. He felt his shift his head.

" What for? " he whispered. I clenched my eye shut.

" A lot of things. " I said before letting go. He let me go too and looked at me strangely. " Never mind. " I whispered before walking away into the kitchen. I groaned to myself and face palmed.

I'm so stupid!

I need to just break up with Zayden and ask Harry out. I need to. I can't do it though...

These two weeks are going to be a really long.