62: Hey Alexa, play Birthday Sex By Jeremih

January 23/ Jahseh's pov/ 10:27 am/ Jahseh's room

   I felt someone pressing kisses against my face, I opened my eyes to see Stokeley shirtless and pressing kisses against my face. I groaned before stretching and rubbing my eyes, "Happy birthday, my love" I smiled at him. "Thank you", I sat up and Stokeley grabbed my arms while pulling me out of my bed. He led me toward my door and we headed downstairs, I moved my hair out of my face as we reached the bottom of the step.

   We walked out of the stairway and I heard a loud pop, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I held my chest and turned toward Stokeley for protection. "Aweee" I heard someone coo and then I realized it was our moms, I could feel Stokeley's chest vibrate from laughter. I kissed my teeth before slapping him on the shoulder, "Did you bring me down here just to scare me?" I spoke looking at all 3 of them.

   "No, but your reaction was cute" My mom spoke walking away. I followed her and saw the dining room table was set up and my cake was resting on the table, "Cake this early?" I tilted my head. "Well Stokeley has something planned for you and I'm not sure what it is so might as well do it now" She shrugged.

   I looked at Stokeley and he looked at me, "What do you have planned?" he just shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Ready?" My mom spoke holding her Polaroid camera and Stokeley's mom had a digital camera. They started singing Happy Birthday and I was smiling, "Blow out your candles" Stokeley's mom encouraged.

   I blew out my candles and Stokeley smiled at me, he pulled me in for a hug and his arms were wrapped around my neck and my arms wrapped around his waist as we rocked side to side. "I love you" he spoke in my ear, "I love you too" I whispered back.

   "Awee, y'all are so cute" Stokeley's mom cooed. "I can't wait for these pictures to develop" I heard my mom say, I didn't even realize she took pictures. Stokeley let go of me and I moved my hair out of my face. "Do you want to cut the cake now or when you come back?" My mom asked and I looked at Stokeley, "What are you looking at me for?" I rolled my eyes.

   "We can cut it when I come back. I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower so I can get my day started", "Wait, when do you want to go for your license?" My mom spoke. "Uhm, tomorrow" I shrugged, my mom nodded and I headed upstairs. Stokeley stayed downstairs I'm assuming to talk to our moms.

------------------------

11:05 am

   I walked out of the shower to see Stokeley lying on my bed, "Had a good shower?" I heard him ask. "It was great" I responded closing the door behind me, he got off of the bed grabbing a box from next to him that I didn't even realize was there. He walked toward me and gave me a quick peck, "Happy birthday" he pushed the box toward me. I looked down at the box and then back up at him.

   "What is it?" I asked slowly taking the box and he kissed his teeth, "You'd know if you opened it". It was a rectangular box with a blue bow on it, I pulled the bottom of the bow, and it unraveled. I placed the fabric on my dresser and opened the box giving the top to Stokeley. There was a blue envelope and I could see a piece of clothing under it, I looked up at Stokeley and there was a smile on his face.

   I lifted the envelope and my jaw dropped, "Oh my god" I put the envelope on the dresser and shoved the box in Stokeley's hand. I took the clothing out of the box and it was a hoodie, a hoodie I've been wanting for so long now, I was eyeing and planning to buy it myself if I got some birthday money.

   "Thank you so much" I looked up at him, "No problem, baby" he spoke. "Can you put this on my bed? I'm gonna wear it today" He nodded and took the hoodie from me. I grabbed the envelope, walked toward my bed, and sat on the edge, I felt the bed dip next to me. "To: My Boyfriend, From: Your sexy ass boyfriend" I chuckled at it before opening the envelope.