86: Spring Break Pt 3

Stokeley pov/ April 15th/ 4:54 pm/ Miami Beach

   Jahseh and I did not go to the function yesterday, I got caught up with the work, and we were both frustrated so we just went to sleep and told the group we couldn't make it. We woke up in a better mood so we decided to go to meet the group at the beach and kick it with them. There wasn't much to do besides drink, dance, and chill. Well, at least for me, Jahseh, and Denzel because we were all in a relationship. Kam was dancing on some girl. Lia was talking to a guy, and Brooklyn had walked off with a girl AND a guy. I didn't even know she swung that way. 

  Jahseh wanted to go dance but I'm not really too fond about walking around with a boner. Denzel, Jahseh, and I were sitting on some chairs and I rolled one up a few minutes ago and we were sitting down and passing it around. "You should've brought Jordyn, I'll feel bad if we leave you alone" Jahseh spoke reaching for my cup. "Where are we going?" I directed my attention to him.

   "Imma make you get up and dance with me, baby" he took a sip of my drink, "Who said you could put your lips on my cup?" I raised an eyebrow.  "These are the same lips that be wrapped arou-" I covered his mouth and Denzel laughed. This nigga has no filter, "Anyway" I spoke loudly. "I agree with Jah, you should've brought Jordyn" I rested my chin on Jah's shoulder. "I guess, but y'all will see her tomorrow so it's whatever" he shrugged.

   "She's coming to the beach house?" Jahseh looked between us, "Yeah, didn't I tell you?" Jahseh shrugged. "You probably did and I forgot", I just nodded. "So are you gonna dance with me?" he questioned."Yeah, when someone else comes back", Jahseh kissed his teeth. "Stokes, be so serious. Kam is bouta be scissor happy with that girl" he pointed to Kam and the girl walking away, Denzel slightly chuckled.

  "Lia is gonna talk to that boy forever, and Brooklyn is somewhere having a threesome" he shook his head. "You guys can go have fun, I'm gonna sit here and chill" he spoke taking the blunt from me, "You sure?" I tilted my head. "Yeah" he spoke, "C'mon Stokes" Jahseh got off of my lap and pulled me out of the chair.

  I always knew Miami was crazy but it was crazy out here, people were shotgunning drinks, mad niggas was using a beer funnel, niggas were fighting, girls were shaking ass,  and so much shit was going on but I'm not complaining. There were bubbles everywhere and you could see a whole bunch of boats on the water. I let Jahseh dance and I was just there to watch him, to be honest. He had a big smile on his face and he was happy, I wasn't much of a dancer...at least not while I'm sober because I know Lia's camera roll says otherwise.

   "You're so fucking lame" Jahseh laughed, "Nigga you know me better than anyone" I shook my head. "Don't make me throw this ass back on another nigga" He joked, "Don't make me go back to jail" I laughed, Jahseh grabbed my hands and made me dance. I pulled my hat down and Jahseh was having fun. "Faggots!" I heard a male voice shout, Jahseh and I both turned our heads to see a group of 2 girls and a guy.

   "The fuck you say?", Jahseh held my hand. "Babe, it's not worth it. The nigga is miserable" he took a deep breath, "I said y'all are some faggots!". I rolled my eyes and just looked at him, the nigga ain't worth it. He got some raggedy ass hair cut, chopped up ass swim trunks and his sandals are falling apart, but he got on Ray bans, his priorities ain't straight.

  "Do you want to go somewhere else?" Jahseh questioned and I nodded, "Y'all niggas need to burn, I wish I could do it myself". Jahseh snapped his head to face him and He scrunched his face, "Nigga wish you could what?" Jahseh walked toward him. "burn y'all myself. Y'all niggas gay and deaf?" The guy laughed and I could tell the girls next to him were giving him a pity laugh. 

  "Bitch, what you need to wish is for god to let you get your priorities right" Jahseh got a little closer to him. "Ya shit all fucked up, and yes I'm talking about your hairline too but yet you got on 600 dollar sunglasses" Jahseh tilted his head and the girls slightly chuckled. "You think you're funny?" the guy furrowed his eyebrows. "I must be, because I got thing 1 and thing 2 laughing at you" he pointed to the two girls.