{Jensoo} - you're getting bullied at college (requested)

"Y/N, baby!" Jisoo smiled as she and Jennie watched you walk into your shared home.

"How was your day, darling?" Jennie asked.

But all your girlfriends got in response was a shrug of your shoulders and a sad expression on your face.

This is the opposite of what they expected to see but they're also getting used to it.

For so long, you pushed off going to college because you wanted to do a little self-discovery and see what you wanted in life.

But a few years later, your heart seemed pretty set on the path you've chosen and you just started college a few days ago.

It's so exciting and before your first day, your girlfriends had seen you smile from ear to ear and ramble about all of your hopes and goals for the year.

But when you arrive home each day, you always look so sad and they can't understand why when this is so huge and exciting.

"I'm going to shower." You mumbled quietly before heading for the stairs.

"Wait," Jisoo said before she and Jennie came over to you. "What's going on, baby? You look so down all the time."

"Is something going on?" Jennie wondered. "Is something or someone at your college bothering you?"

"A few someone's, actually." You spoke before turning around to face them.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

"Some of my classmates aren't being very nice. They make fun of me because I'm tall and shy."

Jisoo and Jennie exchanged a look of sadness before you lifted your shirt slightly, allowing them to see the bruises on your skin.

"Have you told anyone there? Such as your professors?" Jisoo questioned.

"No." You replied. "I don't want to."

"You have to. Y/N, that's the only way this is going to stop!" Jennie said and you sensed the worry in her voice.

You sat down on the steps and your girlfriends sat down next to you.

"I'm sorry I haven't told anyone else and that I didn't tell you both until now. But this is hard on me. It's high school all over again. It's the same comments and hurtful words people have always thrown at me since I'm so tall. Nothing has changed."

You sounded so defeated but when you looked at your girlfriends, you saw them shake their heads at you before placing their hands on your thighs.

"It's nothing like that. You have the power to change this." Jennie said.

"I don't. I can't."

"Then we will," Jisoo said determinedly. "We'll go with you tomorrow and we're going to confront these bullies and put a stop to it. Because you don't deserve any of this at all."

You sniffled as she and Jennie wiped away your tears.

"You shouldn't have to hear the same idiotic comments people always make about your height. That's childish and unacceptable." Jisoo spoke.

"And it's also incredibly untrue. You might be taller than us but you're our baby. You're a gentle giant and we love you, baby girl." Jennie smiled before kissing your cheek and you laughed a little as Jisoo kissed your other one.

"We've got you, baby. No one is going to hurt you again." Jisoo promised.

--

And when the morning came, you didn't feel the same anxiety rushing over you about attending your classes today; something so different from the last few days.