23

"First I want to place out there Reina-you are not in any way ugly. That's not why I'm rejecting the whole idea of being around you. Secondly, do you know want to know why I chose to either get drunk off my ass or get the female drunk off of her ass before things happen?"

She firmly nodded her head not moving an inch from where she was. 

"Either they talk to much or I wanted to not remember anything about them when I woke up. Shit like that was a one-time fling situation. You are different sweetie, you are the love of my life and I want you to remember the times that I fuck you senseless. I want you to remember each and every time we do things like that. With you drunk off of your ass you're not going to remember shit."

"I'm tipsy first off, I slept off most of the damn alcohol. And secondly, I'm horny as hell. So either you fuck me or I'm going to get myself off in a shower leaving you to sleep on your own without me tonight." Reina said seriously

Genesis furrowed his eyebrows at her before he cupped her face in his hand. "I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. I want to be sure you're not trying to fuck with me. How many fingers do I have up babe." He said as he placed up three of his fingers

"Three."

Hearing her answer he smashed his lips against hers giving her just what she wanted, she happily kissed him back as they stripped one another of their clothes. It wasn't long before she felt Genesis inside of her, he was rather impatient when it came to pleasuring her. His thrusts in and out of her were deep but rough as he made her moan his name loudly as she held onto him tightly. He didn't stop pleasuring his girlfriend, even after the first time she came, he only had her differently on the bed either being under him in different ways or riding on top of him. 

He knew when his girl got horny, it wasn't a good idea to tell her 'no'. He knew that when she was sexually frustrated she was a bitch to deal with until it was fucked out of her. He didn't want to deal with that attitude the next day just because he didn't fuck her the night before. Once she finally passed out because of the amount of pleasure he had given her, he kissed the top of her head softly before he cleaned both of them up and cuddled with her for the night. 

The next day when he woke up, he woke up to Reina giving him loving kisses on the cheeks and on the lips. He opened his eyes as he cupped her face and kissed her back. "Not that I mind, but what's with the loving wake up call sweetie?"

"We got work to do."

"Andrea found places that would want to hear us?" He inquired

"Mhm, more than a few. We're touring in and out of the states sweetie."

"Holy shit that's more than the last company I went through was able to do. Alright, so we're going to need to pack aren't we?"

"Mhm we are, but before we do...could we do it again? who knows when the next time we'll have time alone while we're on tour? I highly doubt we'll ever be able to. Andrea is rather strict on things like that." Reina asked as she moved on top of him

He softly placed his hand on the side of her face before he kissed her on the lips. "What are you waiting for an invite sweetie? As long as you are sober, I don't give a fuck when or where you want me. Just you better not ever drink if you want me to fuck you."

Hearing what he said she placed her hand over his as she slipped onto him. "I'll keep that in mind darling, my body is on fire and I don't know why it's like this now. I've been good so far with keeping myself calm...why now is my body being like this?"

"Maybe it realizes you are with a highly attractive man that can feed your libido and then some sweetie." He said as he grabbed a hold of her hands and placed her onto the bed with their hands laced together. "As long as we're together, as long as you're sober. I'll do whatever you want with this. I never want to fuck you with either one of us under the influence. I want to remember what I do to you and I want you to remember just how it felt when I fuck you darling. So never ask if we're sober alright?"

She nodded her head as she looked up at him flustered. "O...Okay Genesis...I...I'll keep that in mind."