Chapter 6 - Color of the Soul

Adamas Pov.

"Didn't you all wants to go in my realm will here you all are... I welcome you all to my kingdom and don't even think of something stupid once you all are in my realm it well be my rules to follow..." Adamas said as his voice was so loud and clear making everyone completely almost traumatized on what he can do.

------------------------------

As they saw him in his titan form all of them were completely frozen in shocked on how ginormous he was in his titanous-form, as he was way even more even bigger to the titans that was well known by the Olympians and other gods in different pantheon.

"What's the matter cat got your tongue..." Adamas said in an eerie scary tone 

"Adamas how... how the heck are you a titan...?" Hades ask in fear

"Ohh... brother dear I taught you all know... well maybe not excepts for the 'Moirai' and I can understand them...  but still I taught you all already know..." Adamas response in a scary tone

"Yet you hide this thing to all of us... Why...!?" Zeus yells 

"Oh dear me... What do you think youngest and if you know then there's no need for me to answer that." Adamas response

As Adamas says those words all of them realize that they were being underestimated on what Adamas can do, especially the display of power that he just did right now like how he easily bring them into his realm were he rule.

"Gladly you all understood as for now let's do something fun... 'Deus' I summon you..." Adamas said manifested a distorted halo embedded with ten different color star on his left palm they begun to glow until blasted on them. 

"Everyone take cover...!" Brunhilde yells as everyone make a barrier to protect themselves on the attack.

Every being are in serious crisis from that attack was so strong and powerful making some of the beings are already exhausted, from using to much of there power within them even the strongest gods in each pantheon is already tired.

"Man that was indeed powerful how are the the other beings..." Hercules said

"Were all fine... though I cannot say for the rest... that attack made us all exhausted..." Nikola Tesla said

"Yeah... just how powerful uncle is... sure we've fight all the titans before but not like him his way more powerful than them... even more powerful than Typhoon." Ares said

"Yeah... thanks for the info... the question how can we bet him..." Jack-the-Ripper said

"I don't know if we can beat uncle but for now let's focus on get some of the being in a safe area and for the rest join the other to beat uncle." Hercules said and everyone as he and the other gods some beings to attack Adamas 

"You guy heard him gather every human and those exhausted being to the area that is safe go now..." Nikola Tesla said as some of the being gather in an area were it could be safe.

Back at Adamas majority of the beings are firing their own attack at him but none of it manage to get a scratch on him, he was floating in the mid-air in siting position were he could just lazing around watching at them in a grin.

"Make some sound.... YESOD..." Adamas said as a huge violet star glows on the halo that sends out a very loud and distorted sound deflecting the income attack.

Adamas then looks to the left as he saw an income attack that is huge then he says a word.

"Change that up... NETZACH..." Adamas said as the green star on the halo glows successfully changes the huge income a attack into puff of cloud.