Chapter 3 - Madness

??? Pov.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA...!"

"To late for regret now... Now that tire ourselves up we decide to gave you all time to prepare... As someday we will return and conquer the realms... So long dears beings..." Adamas said as he was finally satisfied and cut the connection to screen and made all the balls of light disappears.

"Isn't that a bit too much?" An another Adamas said

"Maybe I did go too far and become a monster but I'm not that much throughout ever gods out there I represent 'Karma' the duality of everything; I can be an 'Enemy or an Ally', I can be a 'Benevolent God or their Executioner', I can give 'Fortune or Misfortune' and I can give 'Perfection or Imperfection'. I am the Karma... I am the god of Conquest... and I am the god of Disaster... the true 'Beast of Apocalypse' and a 'Giver of Life' that is the role that has given to me." Adamas said as begun walking around until he reaches his throne and sat on it with the face of sinister smile.

He then summon a screen and watch what happened after that he saw there face full of despair, sadness, shocked, the trauma in there face, the fear of losing and the darkness. Every beings are in terrible situation from the gods who lost there precious temples with their fame, glory and honor everything has been gone like a dust.

"Now those are the faces that you never sees these days and never get tired of watching anytime I want... Hmmmm... What's this..." Adamas said as watches the screen of the Olympians in fear and despair written in there faces.

-----------------------

"Uncle Adamas is this the reason why your work is always important and your role as god." Heracles said with horrors in his face.

"Our home and everything we've built has begun to crumble." Ares said said with horrors in his face.

"The land... the forest... the mountains... the rivers or inlets... the ocean or seas..." Artemis said with horrors in his face.

"Our temples... our cities... our lands... and... our home..." Apollo said with horrors in his face.

"The beauty... the harmony... the foundations of every... and every life..." Aphrodite said with horrors in his face.

"Everything... and everything..." Hermes said with horrors in his face.

"Is now gone..." Hephaestus said with horrors in his face.

"This is madness... no... this is way more worst... this... is... way to much..." Dionysus said with horrors in his face.

"What have we done.... no... and... Adamas... no... no..." Hestia said with horrors in his face with tears falling down in his eyes.

"Adamas... dear brother... Adamas..." Demeter said with horrors in his face.

"No... no... no... no... no... no..." Hera said with horrors in his face.

"No how can this be... how... how..." Poseidon said with horrors in his face.

Then out of blue Hades grabs Poseidon and punched him in the face that made him fall in the ground.