Chapter 7 - Kuukanshin

Adamas Pov.

"Heck even the sudden unexplainable disastrous phenomenon before mankind civilization... you might say in the age of gods... I'm sure you all knew about that right the thing we call... Kuukanshin..." Adamas said making everyone shocked...

---------------------------------

As everyone heard that every gods were shaken in feared as they the Kuukanshin on Adamas mouth, they wanna know what's his connection to that incident.

"What's this has to do with the Kuukanshin phenomenon...?" Hades ask

"Oh dear brother so still don't know... Well I can't blame you for that... unfortunately every beings doesn't the whole true story on how this phenomenon happened... Not even in every trio goddesses in ever pantheon knows about this... Heck even the 'Moirai' as well... the only being knew about it are... Lord Chaos... the Titan Kronos... our mother Rhea... and Me..." Adamas said in front of everyone.

"Do you want me to continue...?" Adamas said making shiver

"Fine then... So listen children and listen carefully... and no disturbance please..." Adamas said as position in a sitting position in a cross legs.

"Tome of Telling - CHOKMAH..." Adamas said as the halo in his palm changes into a book

"Once upon a time... in a very long... long.. long... time ago... As the titan of time Kronos continues ruling the universe on his reign... He continues to achieve more power he conquers every realm and make them bow down to his feet, until the prophecy came that his children will bring his downfall... I bet you all already know the next part to this were he devours his children one by one but the truth is the real story is kept hidden in dark were no can knows about..." Adamas said making everyone shiver in fear.

"What do you mean by that?" Hera ask

"Oh dear sister you still don't why father is trying to devour us in the very beginning..." Adamas response

"Well then let's continue... As Kronos knows about he had other plan if his his children will bring him a downfall then on the other hand, they can be his weapon for more success and by that means devouring his children forever trap in his stomach... One by one until first is Hestia of fire... Hades the darkness... then Demeter of the Earth... the first three children were devour by Kronos..." Adamas said then flips a page.

"After he devours his 3 children Rhea is devastated of the lost but that doesn't stop Kronos on his reign, years have his power hunger grew more and more as the thirst of knowledge came to rise a he studies on how the flow of magic work. He studied them from everything and everywhere from the positivity of light and the negativity of the dark he studied them all, he also studied how magic works in a many ways from the way healing or the shamanic way all of it including witchcraft." Adamas said then flips a page.

"As he studies them he conducted a plan called 'Spirit Formula' the plan was to gather all the realms mana in a single location even a primordial mana as well. However, this process also caused the first disastrous calamity to happen, which destroyed a huge part of every realms even the world tree. After this even Rhea step after she saw on Kronos did she made an unexpected move she felt a strong surge of mana from everywhere, throughout in all realms she made a bold move to gather every mana in the realms in one place were no one can find that place is in her womb thus. Thus she successfully gave birth to a 4th child and she name this child 'Adamas of the Soul' which is me she kept me hidden from every being, even she kept secrets from me that I never know about heck even my own siblings." Adamas said telling the story making everyone shivering in fear on that incident then flips a page.