Chapter 10 - Alone Time / Unexpected

Adamas Pov.

As Adamas and his own family are alone in the room kneeling in the floor to show some respect to the Titaness who was in the glass coffin, they all rise up as Adamas walk toward to his mother he then summons a bouquet of flowers and place it along to the bouquets on the floor.

"Please leave me for a while you boys can show your wives what's in this room and if you have an offering put it in the room over." Adamas said

Then a growling sound came there it shows there were two lions coming out of the corner, one is has a pitch-black fur with flaming red colored eyes and other has a pure-white fur with icy-blue colored eyes. These lions were Rhea's trusted pets and companion in her immortal year then suddenly they pounced to Adamas, as the lion gave him a lick and purring all over on him.

"Aslan... Dilen... did you two miss me so much...?" Adamas said as he enjoys the lions purring.

"Are these lady Rhea's lions?" Minthe ask

"Indeed they were." Adamas response

"Have they been guarding this all the time?" Medusa ask

"Yep... They were the black one in Aslan and the white one is Dilen." Adamas said

"They're so majestic." Sipone said

"Indeed they were." Adamas response

"Okay why no we show our wives what's in this room then." Gamma said

"Yeah indeed you can have your time now father." Iota said

"Well then shall we start going out now." Tau said

They all left the room as Adamas is the only one left along with the lions of Rhea he then places his hand to the coffin caressing it as he express a sad face.

"Hello mother... It been so long that I seen and visited you... Sorry I took eons for me to showed up I know I have lots of explanation." Adamas said as he caressing the furs of the lions.

"Easy now..." Adamas said to the lions

"I'm doing great mom those eons that I never showed up it has been great honestly I really do need a very long long long time-off and to find myself, it has been a struggle for some reason I evenly develop an anxiety issues or sudden panic attacks during my days of disappearance it sure is a tough time." Adamas said as he continues caressing the coffin then the lions begun to take a nap on his sides.

"If your asking how are the things that between me and sibling... Well I could say it has been worst they only sees me that I'm some kind of a toy for their excitement... You could say they never change still acting like a child as they were adults now it was a complete mess up situation, even worst they don't know how to grow up during my days in solitude I realized that for a very long time I tried to forget the past but I can't you might say it was the only way for me to grow ." Adamas said as stroking the a lions mane.

"I'm glad that it actually happened even though I regretted some of my actions because if without that I wouldn't learn to move on... Indeed I've move on now and start focusing on myself I have lots temple from different lands or different worlds that I've conquered, heck I have lots of followers from different places from different land or worlds I have a greet time." Adamas said as he paused for a moment 

"If only you were there in order to see all of my achievement... Yes I know some of my actions are wrong and I also deserved it... It was my role as a god who brings equilibrium to different world throughout the universe, I kind of a wish you can still guide me even if it's just little bit in order for me not to be lost." Adamas said as he looks at the ceiling to wonder.