Chapter 4 - The Norns

Gods Pov.

After the event on knowing that Adamas is alive majority of them still feel uncomfortable after watched the entire scene of the past were he almost destroyed the 9 realms, by faking it that he seals an evil entities throughout the realms that connected to the world tree even worse Adamas doesn't care if he goes to far on his action.

What's more is that they were surprised to know that there was a 10th realm that they knew all about in their existence, but what's more is that it's the realm were he ruled over a realm were no one knows where it was and how to get in there.

Right now all of the gods and some other beings are now at the council of Valhalla to discus this matter.

"Well first starters I welcome you all to this meeting to begin with does any of you knows about this 10th realm, even if it just a little bit of information and how can we get there." Zeus said and ask the fellow gods he was waiting for someone to spoke but none of them knows even a little detail on it.

"Looks like none of us here knew any information about this father." Hermes said

"There has to be even if it's a small info." Zeus said

"If this is a realm maybe we should ask them though." Someone spoke and it was Buddha.

"Buddha who you meant them?" Hades response

"I'm talking about the three of them the 'Norns' who were over there they have more knowledge about realms or stuffs that talks about world, heck even the world tree as well that connects throughout all the realms." Buddha said his statement who was looking at the direction on were the Norse area.

On the Norse area there is a sits were three woman who almost lookalike like triplets; they have a same brown colored-hair and same colored-dress yet different these are the 'Norns' the three-goddesses of fates. They are the goddesses who watches and taking good care of the Yggdrasil tree or commonly known as the 'World Tree' that connects all 9 realms, were they determine the responsible for shaping the course of human destinies by spinning he thread of life.

"The three of us are sadden to say that we also don't know about this realm either." Verdandi said

"True the Norns may have been living at the center of the world tree and were able to see 9 realms but none of us ever saw this 10th realm that's called 'Neighboring World'." Urd said

"From it's highest branches and to it's deepest roots there is no other 10th realm other than 9 realms we knew all about even Ratatoskr." Skuld said

Then they all looks at a young squirrel boy in a simple outdoor outfit, this is Ratatoskr the Squirrel Messenger Sly God of Norse who brings message using the passages in the world tree.

"Yes I've been in the world for as long in my immortal ages of eons, I've running all over it from the highest branches and to deepest roots and there is no portal that connects the 'Neighboring World' other than the 9 realms

"Yes I've been in the world for as long in my immortal ages of eons, I've running all over it from the highest branches and to deepest roots and there is no portal that connects the 'Neighboring World' other than the 9 realms." Ratatoskr said his statement