CHAP LVII

ALPHA'S POV

"You did not expect me to oppose my soon-to-be mother-in-law, did you?" I ask Emily with a smile.
She gapes at me. "Your what?"

I grin walking closer to the bed.
"My soon-to-be mother-in-law," I lean into her grinning at her. She is watching me carefully and I love having those pretty eyes on me.
"And how I have missed this the whole day," I capture her lips and kiss her in a teasing sweet melody kiss.
I urge her lips to open for my tongue and she obligates.

Such an obedient little kitty cat,
I devour her mouth, delighting in the sweet taste. "I wanted to do this all fucking day so badly," And then I nibble with her lips and she follows along my pace.

She moans when I use my tongue sucking her and she manages to earn a groan from me when she does the same for me.

It's hard to pull away from her but I know we have to breathe, so I manage but not fully because then I move my lips down her jaw kissing her feverish soft skin.

"Oh, Alpha, hop on the bed, please," I smirk but I don't pull away yet, I tease her skin.

I move my lips down her her neck and bite softly to send her that burning sensation and I know I achieved my mission when she throws her head back, letting out a heavy breath that comes with her soft moan.

I blow the mark before I suck on it again, "Did the nurse take care of your wounds?" She looks at me with a gaping mouth.
After registering my question, she purses her lips.

"Just hop on the bed, MG." I surpass a smile but eventually, it is too big for me to do so.

Helping her make room for me without hurting her, I kick off my shoes and lay beside her.
Like last night I offer my arm as a pillow which she happily took.

The other cups her cheek and she raises her other right palm and the top of mine.

We lay there basking in each other's gaze. We were quiet just gazing into one another's eyes. We were quiet but silence was not our third party.
Our thoughts were loud and by the way she was looking at me, I knew we were thinking of the same thing.

"Did I ever tell you how happy, relieved, healed, and mostly grateful that I am because you are here with me?" She took time to reply and it was right after a moment that her lip curled upwards as she said.

"I don't think you did, but I know you showed me." I nodded. "They say actions speak louder than words but sometimes words are way more transparent than actions. I...I couldn't function normally, I was brutal going on like a programmed machine that knew I had to do that or this because it was expected of me while deep down I was in a coma with you here," I bring her hand that was on top of mine and plant a kiss on it.

"Your sensation burns deeply within me, I loved you at first sight but I don't know when or where you penetrated deep in my soul and engraved yours alongside mine but I love it, I delight in the feeling of loving you. So, please don't ever get hurt, because I hurt more, my whole being bleeds for you but remember also that when you smile, I'm laughing alongside you. I'm always here for you, Emily." I kissed the back of her hand again but before I could meet her gaze.

She tilted her head and kissed me roughly and mercilessly with all of her deepest emotion.
I could tell she wanted the lead and I gave it to her, I let her show me with her kiss what she was feeling and wanted by using her actions to be transparent.

When we pull back her eyes are closed. "I'm in love with you, Alpha. It wasn't long after our first encounter that it hit me you were a threat to my heart, feelings, wall that I have built to hide myself under, and all the things I never wanted to be vulnerable to the world. But you are smooth, silk-like cotton, everything about you is so gorgeous. I always wanted to pull back but you always pulled me in. You stole my heart when I realized that you are the kind of man, in all your glory, power, and name. That would regard all that and just stay the night out at the riverbank just because I asked." Her eyes flew open and she held my gaze.