Chap 16

So hear it is chap 16 hope you enjoy as always comments are welcome

"Run, Go Sam" i scream as loud as i can while jummping up and down on the spot.

What was just supossed to be a breakfast meeting with Alpha Adam, has now turned into a game of touch football consisting of most of the wolf pack.

"Whooo Sam" i cheer even louder as he scores.

"Hey your supposed to be cheering my team" Drew calls as he runs past me chasing a wolf who has the ball latched between his sharp teeth.
A game of shifter touch football is actually quite entertaining to watch. Sure the basic rules apply but everything else goes out the window. For starters you can shift at any point in the game, currently half the players are in their animal form. Which include several wolves a lion and even a jaguar.

"Faith, hows the wrist holding up? Any problems?" Doc Jones asks as he approaches with his mate and a teenage boy.

"No problems. It feels much better already, thanks to you both" i answer making sure i hold eye contact with them hoping they see the sincerity on my face.

"No thanks needed honey you can come too us any time" Gabrielle asures as she hugs me being careful of my wrist which is now in a sling.

"Faith i would like you too meet our son. Oliver, Oli this is Faith" I smile and offer my good hand to shake.

Oliver is a little taller than me and his got that uncomfortable gangly teen thing going on where it looks like his had a growth spurt recently but is yet to fill out.

"Hi" Oliver mutters shyly.

Ÿou not playing" i enquire jestering towards the game.

"No" he shakes his head while a slight blush covers his cheeks.

Ölis more of the academic type" Gabrielle smiles placing a hand on her sons shoulder. The smile on her face shows how proud of her son she is.

"Mom" Oliver whines. As the blush on his cheeks redens more.

"His acctually starting collage this year" Doc Jones grins big.

"Really. Thats amazing, how old are you 16?" I enquire

Oli blushes more shaking his head.
Ïm 15. But ill be 16 in 5 months" He rushes out. I didnt think the poor boy could blush anymore but i was proved wrong as his cheeks get brighter. Cute kid.

"Hey traitor. Your supposed to be cheering me" Drew says as he wraps his sweaty arm around me.

Ëwww Drew your all gross" i squeel while trying to get away from him.

"But you love me anyway" he chuckles planting a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek before running of back towards the game.

Ÿou wish" i shout over my shoulder laughing at his grinning face.

Ï know" he calls while jogging backwards. That is untill a wolf streaks past him with the ball.

I just shake my head at his antics before turning back to doc and Gabrielle to see grins accross their faces.

Äre you mates?" Oli asks frowning down at his shoes.

"Me and Drew are.........." i trail off not really knowing what we are. I mean yeah weve kissed but after that we didnt talk for a few days, and by the time we made up everything happened with the hunters. So we havent really talked about us or if there is an us.

Dam im confused.

The games finally over and were all sitting around the field at picknik tables generally having a good time.