Chap 6

This chap is dedicated to layna2u you are the first to comment it means a lot thank you

So here is the next chapter enjoy let me no what yoy think

England360

Chap 6

I know I’m dreaming but I just can’t seem to wake myself up. I couldn’t see anything either. But I know where I am, I’m so cold my bones ache, and then there is the smell. The smell of damp earth mold spores and excrement. I know I’m safe. I know that Nathan, Seth and Sam saved me from that house and those hunters. But it doesn’t stop the fear pulsing through me.

“Faith honey” a soft voice cuts through the darkness.

"Button, come on, wake up” another voice brings me further out of the darkness.

“Ethan, Drew” I try to reach out to them but I can’t get my arms to work.

“Were here hunny”

I blink open my eyes and try push away the cold feeling.

“Hey you awake now?” Ethan asks while leaning over me. I just nod my head while trying to pull the blanket that’s covering me further up my body. I can’t seem to warm up after that dream.

“Your freezing” Drew exclaims while leaning over me from the other side of the bed. Ethan lifts the blanket and lies down next to me.

“Oh yeh, puppy pile” Drew cheers and jumps on the opposite side causing the bed to bounce a few times under his weight.

“Goof bull” Ethan chuckles and pulls me down the bed to rest my head on his chest. Drew snuggles up to my back and raps his arms around my waist, nuzzaling his nose in my hair. Three identical sighs sound around the quiet room as we all drift back off to sleep.

                      ****************** 

“Faith hunny, I’ve run you a bath” Drew whispers while gently shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and glance around the room. I’m still resting my head on Ethan’s chest but now my backs cold because Drew is standing at the foot of the bed instead of snuggling behind me.

“Ok” I whisper. I don’t want to wake Ethan; he looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

“Come on then” Drew gently picks me up and carry’s me into the bathroom.

“Thanks” I say as he sets me down on my feet next to the claw foot bathtub.

“Do you need any help?”

“No” I answer quickly. I probably could use some help getting In and out but that would just be embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks heating up enough as it is, I don’t need to add to my embarrassment anymore.

“Ok. I’ll just be in the bedroom so just call if you need me. I’ve left you some clean clothes on the counter”

“Thanks” I say again and turn towards the tub.

I hear the quiet snick of the bathroom door closing and I let out a sigh. I feel so helpless having to rely on other people for normal everyday things such as walking.

Ok I can do this. It’s only a bath and I really do smell. I carefully peel off my clothes no change that rags and slowly climb into the bath.

WOW Oh clean hot water how I’ve missed you!

The hot water feels sooo good on my aching muscles. I think I’ll just soak for bit then wash up it feels too good to rush this.

“Honey, you ok?” My eyes snap open at the sound of Drew’s voice. I look over to the door to see just Drew’s head poking through and his eyes squeezed shut. I smile at the silly boy.