Assimilated Consequences: The Story So Far

Wow 1,600 reads, that's insane...that's...nuts. Honestly I have a lot more fun writing S in Dismantled Brethren but hey, I can't control which one is more popular...

Since I have a large amount of people who actually enjoy my slop, I'm gonna give the backstory of The Assimilated Consequences fanfic. Not production of the fanfic itself but instead how the Murder Drones and Half-Life universes properly connect.

Originally I was just gonna chalk it up to: Gordon is transported to the Murder Drones dimension/universe but that seemed lazy and I wanted to challenge myself by actually merging the two franchises. It's gonna get a luh confusing so I'll do my best to figure it out. (Also spoilers for Half-Life and Murder Drones)

So basically everything is completely normal for a bit. Resonance Cascade. Gordon is put into stasis. Combine show up. Enslave humanity. All that crap. HOWEVER during the nonexistent Episode 3 Gordon and Barney (Alyx isn't around cus she is in Stasis, because HL: Alyx) Find the borealis. Gordon is saved by the G-man. And told that G-man has discovered something disturbing. And due to this he needs Gordon in the foreseeable future. Flash forward to the 3000's a group of people came to the Combine, pleading for help in order to manage to build robots and colonize planets. The Combine agree as they want to continue expansion to other places and using robots to do so would save the deaths of soldiers. So, under the watchful eye of the Combine. JcJenson was born. They were given tools to build, and were isolated far from the destruction created by the Rebels, the Combine, and (most) of the Xen creatures. Things were going great...Until the fateful day in Elliot Manor, homed to high JcJenson investors, where the solver is born inside a Dismantled worker drone named Cyn. Cyn goes on a murderous rampage. Forcing the Worker Drones to turn on the humans. And Rebuilt them to be Disassembly Drones. She cloned the same three drones and spread them across the earth. The Combine managed to fight back, but however, The Absolute Solver and the Disassembly Drones were too much. They were forced to flee earth and go out to another planet to rethink a strategy. With Earth gone, many Settlements in Colonized Planets took samples of the Solver and attempted to control it by Injecting them into Worker Drones...this unfortunately caused these Planets and Exoplanets to collapse in on itself. Cyn's plan of complete and total annihilation was coming to fruition...and this is what G-man foresaw. He wanted to make sure Gordon, who was kept in stasis for more than a century. Is ready...but Cyn beat him to the punch. On earth she had been inside the Combines database learning about many interesting things...Black Mesa...Aperture Science... The Borealis...the Resonance Cascade...Xen...The HECU...The seven hour war...Gordon Freeman...Gordon...Freeman...Cyn saw what this man was able to do...she knew what this man had seen...IF she could...find this Freeman..She could learn MORE. Unfortunately Freeman has been missing for over a century. But Cyn's power was growing ever more. She saw everything. Earth. Space. The galaxy. The Universe...and beyond...somehow Gordon was BEYOND all of that. Kept out of space and time by...something.. Cyn didn't care and using the Solver pulled Gordon out of stasis...And thrusted him into Copper Nine...the place where her Murder Puppets are currently working. She thought she could control him... If the Disassembly Drones...Disassembled Him she'd have all the pieces she'd need...unfortunately Gordon proved to be a VERY decisive man. He befriended her Murder Puppets AND her future vessel. Impossible, yet it happened. She could see why HE was so interested in him...And yet she found someone else...A Corporal...from the Marines. She took HIM out. She got to him...much quicker.

G-man saw this whole debacle...first the Vortigaunts and now HER..She keeps managing to interfere. If she continues his employers might consider...Termination...He didn't need that. He met with Cyn...and struck a deal...He'll give her The Two Murder Pets and She'll leave G-man to continue uninterrupted..A fair deal..G-man had no need for the two...They were loose canon. He expected Gordon to give up...but him and Ms. Doorman had other plans.

Well that's the story so far. Sorry if I missed some shit or this seems too far fetched. Ik some people are gonna be pissed cus I nerfed the Combine greatly. (And yes I know lore accurate Combine could wipe the floor with Cyn easily) But this was for plot purposes. Didn't know how to properly write them into my fanfic without ruining the natural flow...maybe if Murder Drones season 2 ever pops up I'll bring them back. but for now...this has been Assimilated Consequences: The story so far.