Intimate

Disclaimer: This is a sexual chapter and it will be long.

Lamar Kingston//Killa
--------------------------------

She opened her eyes and then they widened. She looked around the room and was stunned. There was a trail of pink roses on the floor and some on the bed too. The roses on the bed were formed in a heart shape with a few gift bags in the middle. On her right were word balloons on the wall.

They words were grey and there were pink balloons around it with confetti on the floor. The room smelt like vanilla because of the lit candles.

The word balloons on the wall spelt 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

She put her hands over her mouth and a few tears fell from her face. I stood in front of her and wiped her tears.

"When did u...get to do all this?" She said in between sniffs.

"I asked Sky to help me." I said wiping her tears with a smile on my face.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. "You didn't have to do this."

"You my baby and yes I should do it. I realized I forgot to ask you to be my girl that night. So...will you be my girlfriend?" I held her face as I wiped away more tears.

She smiled and pecked my lips. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

"Good." I kissed her and she kissed me back. After like a minute, I pulled back.

"Go check yo early birthday gifts." I told her as I stepped out of her view.

She took off her heals and got on the bed. She opened the first gift bag and gasped.

"No wayyy. How did you get this?" She asked. It was a black new Balenciaga bag. It was a limited addition and I knew she's been wanting it for so long but couldn't get her hands on it. It even had her name written on it.

"Connections." I smirked.

She held the bag in her hands and she frowned. "Why's it so heavy?" She opened the bag and inside was 20k in cash.

"Killa...how much is this?" She looked at me.

"20k." I said with a straight face.

"What! I'm not taking this. It's too much." She shook her head.

"Yes you is, now open the next bag." I instructed her. She sighed and held the rectangular box in her hand. It was wrapped in a black gift paper. She tore it open and smiled. She opened the box and her smile widened. There was a pair of custom made force 1.

"These are beautiful. You really know my taste." She laughed.

She opened the last few bags which were basically just accessories. I didn't wanna get her alot of stuff today. Tomorrow is her birthday so I was just gonna give all the stuff then.

She took all the stuff of the bed and dropped them on the table. She walked to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you Lamar. These are all beautiful."

"You welcome baby." With that, I gave her a passionate kiss. This time I wasn't gon pull back. She tilted her head to the side and I stuck my tongue in her mouth, so that I could deepen the kiss. I moved my hands from her waist to her ass and gripped on it.

She let out a soft moan and I smirked into the kiss. She pressed her body into mine and I knew she wanted more. I lifted her up and gently placed her on the bed, neither of us breaking from the kiss.

I soon pulled away from her lips and started kissing her neck. She tilted her head to the side, giving me more access to her skin. I sucked, licked and kissed her neck. Small moans and groans escaping her mouth. I moved from her neck so I could kiss her jaw.