021.

INARA

INARA

GETTING UP FROM OUR SEATS, "You guys had sex?" Our mouths dropped. "Solana, that's not okay. I told you he was a whore. Why would you do that?" Navae gasped, holding her hands over her mouth.

"You probably have chlamydia now." Noelani shrugged.

Solana's smile dropped, "Stop. Don't say that Lani, seriously." She whined. As you could have guessed it, Solana had sex with Talan from the football team last night in his dorm. She had went out last night and didn't even tell any of us so we're just now finding out what she had did.

"I'm just saying." Noelani stood up, crossing her arms over her chest, "Everyone and their mama has had Talan, Solana be foreal." She fussed.

"Wait.." Navae thought, "Does that mean Solana's mom is next?" She asked with a confused look written all over her face, making Noelani and I try to compress our laughs.

"Okay, she has one second until I hit her." Solana thumb pointed at Navae.

Navae got up, "What? I'm just saying exactly what Lani said! If you're going to hit anyone it should be her." She scoffed.

"And if anybody would have chlamydia it would be Aubrey." Solana rolled her eyes.

Navae's mouth dropped, "Hey!" She gasped, lunging towards a frantic Solana, "You take that back. I didn't even make the comment. Noelani did!" She continued beating Solana in the side of her head, playfully of course.

"Oh so now I have chlamydia?" Noelani asked.

"Can we drop this conversation? Paige is coming over." I walked out Solana's room, going into the living room, sitting on the couch and leaving their weird conversation. I pulled out my phone out to see Paige said she was coming up the hall. Getting up, I walked to the door, opening it, peeking my head out, "Hi." I smiled seeing her walk up to me.

She smiled instantly seeing me, "Hey." She pulled me into a hug.

"Come in." I pulled her in before anyone could see us.

"Stop trying to hide us." She joked, making me laugh. Joining me on the couch, She sat close to me, "You alright, though? Why you ask me to come over?" She asked, clearly nervous, making me smack my lips.

"I can't want to see you?" I laughed.

"Nah, I mean, you can." Paige laughed, "You right. I'm sorry." She nodded.

"Hello, Lil Paigey." Navae sang as Solana and Noelani followed behind her. I smiled seeing an annoyed Noelani have her arms crossed over her chest as her eyes landed on Paige.

"Hey, guys." Paige did a nervous smile, scratching the back of her head.

"Hi, Noelani." I said being as petty as I could be.