First day of school.

TW:Blade,SH

Johnnies pov:

it was the first day of school,and I was tired,anxious and all shakey. fuck. It felt like everyone was staring at me. I went to bite the nothingness of my nails. While walking to my first class i notice Carrington and Tara and i sped up to walk with them. They didn't really notice me tho,but i didn't say anything and walked behind them, Tara turned around "hi Johnnie!" "hey!.." i spoke in a quiet tone, "you okay?" Carrington asked,with a smile,i sort of smiled back at  Carrington,his smile was always very contagious to everyone. "yeah.." . We walked to Taras first class,then to carringtons and then to my class,but i walked there alone. While walking there,Jake Webber and his friends were behind me,staring at me. I knew they were. I could feel their eyes on me. Either way they were speaking about me. I sped up, until "hey freak!" I froze. "why'd you dress like that" I didn't move. I didn't speak. They walked past me,shoving me out the way and i hit the wall. Now i have to change ways of where i was going,as Jake has the same class as me and shit. I walked the other way and got to my class. "you're five minutes late." the mean teacher said. I hated mrs Thompson. "sorry miss.." I sat down in my seat,next to Jake,as the teacher did the registration. I got out my pencil case and work book. God i hate Spanish. As i was doing the work,Jake copied me. Then i had Geography,another subject i hate,then i had PE. I cant stand changing with the other boys. They use to comment on my body..and scars..now i just hide in the toilets. While i was hidden in the toilets,which smelt like shit,i texted my Mom.

you:mom can you try and pick me up pls? I'm struggling

mom: U need to tell a teacher x

you: dont feel comfortable,please pick me up and say i have a doctors appointment

mom:U only have 3 hours left we'll have a chat when your finished x

"fucking hell mom.." i mumbled to myself. At the end of the day,i have science with mrs Kenyon,we have a project,we need to work with a partner,this isn't good. atleast mrs Kenyon was choosing pairs instead of me looking lonely,except,she puts me and Jake together. is she that oblivious that his group bully me? Whatever,It'll be over soon. as soon as the bell rings i run out of the class room and walk to my moms car,she drives me home while we sit in silence.

When we get home,i instantly run to my room and close the door,putting my headphones. My eyes keep looking where the blade was. Before i knew it i had blood dripping down my arms with bloody tissues everywhere..fuck. I grabbed the secret stash of bandaids i have and put them on to stop the bleeding. After i got in bed and without hesitation went to sleep.