crush

Johnnies pov:

While me and Jake was doing our work,i felt something weird in my stomach,and my chest, I didn't like this feeling i got around him whenever i was near him. My heart would race,and I'd feel sort of more happy,i guess. He made me really nervous aswell,and i hated it,i hated him for it,but,how could anyone hate him? he's so sweet.. "Johnnie? you okay?" he says,i was staring at him. oh god thats embarasing. i also feel a smile amongst my face. I was smiling while staring at him. my face turned a bit red. this is so embarasing. "yeah I'm good!." i wasn't. my palms were all sweaty,and i could tell he noticed my face. 5 minutes later the bell rung and i rushed to the bathroom,hiding in the cubical,trying to change my red face. I was still thinking about Jake and i was smiling. this isn't good. Do i have a crush on him? no,i don't. I'm not gay..am i? i mean,I've never felt attraction to girls but..i can't be gay! Tara and Carrington will never accept me! I'll get bullied more! My mom and siblings will think I'm weird and hate me! I'll be a freak! a weird,ugly,emo gay ki- someone entered the room,breaking my thoughts. when someone entered the room they went into the cubical. "Johnnie?" the person whispered over the cubical. "Carrington..?" i looked up "you okay Johnnie?" "mhm!" "you sure? promise?" "..mhm!" "okayy.."