different

It's a new year. Fuck. first day at school again. I'm not excited. I haven't seen Jake all summer,I wonder if he's okay? Anyways,i walk into that horrible place. I already hate it. i want to go home. I walk all alone to my lesson,until a group of boys pull my backpack,causing me to fall on the floor. "fuck.." i mumble. I get back up, While getting back i bump into someone, "sorry.." and they completely ignore me,they were wearing a brown striped jumper,and some blue jeans,they walk past and i see they have red hair. I continue walking to my class,and because Carrington and Tara are super kind,they asked to be moved down into my class,they were able to convince the office people. I walk into my class,Carrington and Tara are sat next to eachover,on a 3 seated table,i sit next to them. after all the students have sat down,another student walks into the class,they have a brown striped jumper,blue jeans,red hair,piercings and..Jakes facial features? It's Jake? woah,he looks different,last time i saw him he had purple and black Justin bieber hair,a red and white Jacket and no piercings (trap house/love for hire Jake Webber). Even though he looks different,he looks hot. wait..i shouldn't be saying that? is it okay to call boys hot? its not gay right? whatever. When he entered the classroom,the only seat left was next to me,so of course he had no where else to sit apart from the four seated table,while everyone was giving him dirty looks,i was staring at his pretty eyes..admiring him..shit. i really need to stop. I looked away after looking at him for about 5 minutes. While we were learning,i felt something on my shoulder..a head? i look over and see Jake has fallen asleep. I tap him to try and wake him up,but he doesn't. I shake myself and he wakes up suddenly,he looks scared,was he having a nightmare? i mean,he's shaking. I put my hand on his shoulder as he flinches, "you okay?.." i ask in a soft tone, he nods fast "yeah!.." i also nod and rub his shoulder. We get assigned our work and i had to help Jake,since he was asleep.